2/10/2009

Attitude

Here are two different offerings from yesterdays daily sketch book.





One was done during a break at work, the other was to capture a story idea I had while relaxing at home on the sofa. I defy you to pick which was done at which time...

Yeah, OK, probably not a hard task.

Take: 34

Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Hmmmm...you are a weird person. Hasanyone ever told you that?

Tue Feb 10, 04:58:00 pm

 
Blogger Bimbimbie mused...

Well I'm just hoping No 1 isn't lurking amongst the tree roots in No 2 ... or is that how he lost part of his arm*?*

Tue Feb 10, 06:29:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

ha haha
ha aha ha aha
hah aha ha ha aha ha
ah ha aha haha hah ha haha
aha ha haha ha ah hah aha ha ha :)

/t.

Wed Feb 11, 07:22:00 am

 
Blogger Ruela mused...

HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHHAA



1rst.



;)

Wed Feb 11, 08:20:00 am

 
Blogger jin mused...

Gee thanks Rich, now I never want to have sex again.
















Um, ok so I lied. But now I have to wait like 30 minutes until I get that pic out of my head. You're just lucky I already had me some this AM or I'd be pissed!

Wed Feb 11, 08:28:00 am

 
Blogger Ruela mused...

My mohawk is bigger and straighter

;)

Wed Feb 11, 08:31:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Rita, Hmmmm...you are a judgmental person. Hasanyone ever told you that?

Hehehe, just jokes of course.

Yes, yes, I know, I'm weird, crazy, strange, blah, blah, blah; I still haven't heard it said in a bad way. ...and people don't seem to have a problem with sitting next to me on public transport.

Wed Feb 11, 10:28:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Ha ha Bimbimbie. He actually lost part of his arm because I was coming to the end of lunch and thought I'd better do some work. Not wanting to leave him unfinished *snip*

Wed Feb 11, 10:29:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Glad you enjoyed it /t.

Wed Feb 11, 10:30:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Ruela,

You're right. I did do the 1st one at home on the sofa. ;)

Wed Feb 11, 10:30:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Great Jin, now I'm really depressed. You do realise that's a self portrait.












Um, ok so I lied. But now I have to wait like 30 minutes until I get some self esteem back. You're just lucky I already had me some this AM or I'd be pissed!

Wed Feb 11, 10:32:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Hahahaha! Now, now Ruela, we're all grown men. I think we can accept that the world is full of mohawks of different sizes and shapes. And anyway, I've heard the girls like a mohawk with a little bend to the left. Hahahahaha!

Wed Feb 11, 10:34:00 am

 
Blogger Ruela mused...

HAHA

That’s one piece of cultural curiosity i’ll never get over.

Be Proud Of Your Mohawk ;)

Wed Feb 11, 11:56:00 am

 
Blogger Rita mused...

Oh, I like weird people.

There is something very compelling about the second picture. I'm guessing because it has Continuum.

Wed Feb 11, 01:26:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

That cultural curiosity bores me... but I guess it's fairly easy for those with large Mohawks not to be concerned with those things.

Thu Feb 12, 08:35:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Continuum you say Rita. Really, whatever do you mean? Actually, there's a whole story that goes with that picture but instead of spending a couple of hours writing it out I now have the picture to remind me exactly what it was about.

You have to like weird people Rita, they're the only people who would like you ;

)

Thu Feb 12, 08:43:00 am

 
Blogger Ruela mused...

bores me too.

Thu Feb 12, 11:43:00 am

 
Blogger Wendy mused...

I'm just stopping by to say I have been thinking of you often since the fires are being shown on the news.

I know you are "more righter" on the continent, at least I think you are, and I'm glad for that.

Hope you and yours are well..

Thu Feb 12, 12:20:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Zzzzzz... MOHAWK!


Hehehe

Thu Feb 12, 02:01:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

WENDY! Hey there you! Hope you're doing alright too. Although, you're probably not but let's pretend you are for a couple of seconds anyways.

Yeah, those fires are really insane. Being Aussies we take care of our own and although it'll take a while for those areas to recover we'll see them right. We were talking about them in terms of New Orleans the other day. None of us could work out quite how the US waited so long to implement disaster recovery.

I'm more north-east than the fires. Thankfully.

Thu Feb 12, 02:09:00 pm

 
Blogger Ticharu mused...

The best ideas always conme while yer at werk...

Thu Feb 12, 04:52:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

I wouldn't conyou Tich. Personally, the best ideas I have are when I wake up with them in the middle of the night.

Fri Feb 13, 10:19:00 am

 
Blogger Ruela mused...

yeee right ;)

Fri Feb 13, 11:07:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

But oh so wrong.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Fri Feb 13, 02:46:00 pm

 
Blogger Ticharu mused...

It's just that work so relentlessly steals the BEST hours of the day from people.

Fri Feb 13, 05:25:00 pm

 
Blogger Bimbimbie mused...

You deserve longer lunch breaks*!*

Fri Feb 13, 05:35:00 pm

 
Blogger Ces Adorio mused...

I saw only part of the illustration at first and I thought to myself: "Rich should make more drawings, I like his style..." and then I saw the stump still red, oh shudder. Okay these are powerful and I love your rendering but must you be so controversial?

Sun Feb 15, 03:28:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

I don't see work as stealing anything from me Tich. If anything my work affords me the luxury live a very lucky lifestyle indeed.

Sun Feb 15, 10:53:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

If only to finish that arm hey Bimbimbie?

Nah, he ended up the way he should have I think. He was a pretty sad looking character anyway.

Sun Feb 15, 10:55:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Oh Ces, puh-leeeease *said with a big grin* if you have another look you'll see that it's a red stocking that covers and old amputation. I can't help that this guy has been through the wars.

As to controversial, it's not like I'm doing ornately rendered pictures of peoples suicides or muggings ;) This was just a quick sketch I did during the day.

Sun Feb 15, 10:58:00 am

 
Blogger T S Munty mused...

That's one exceedingly tuned-in tree dimension bongo beatnikkn mother of a tuned-in trippin reality with bends on it. Yabo reebo.

Mon Feb 16, 10:47:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

That's a nice poem.

Tue Feb 17, 01:05:00 pm

 
Blogger Ces Adorio mused...

Oh Rich! Thanks for the laugh. You are controversial! Period.

Tue Feb 17, 01:49:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

*evil grin*

Tue Feb 17, 03:49:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home