12/15/2008

I am still here

I've been doing secret squirrel projects that needed my part completed by 7:30am this morning.

My part is complete.

Now, on with normality! Wait, I only have a couple of days left at work before I'm taking a holiday. I had a lot of time off this year, but it was hardly relaxing. So now I'm ready for a good, hard, high intensity chillax. Nice!

I'll be around to your blargs before too long. In the mean time this;


Don't you just love drawing.

Take: 22

Blogger jin mused...

I luv drawing but I'm not nearly as good at it as I am at flirting... errrr, I mean pastry creation.

I like their reflection in the water. Very Subtle. Very Brilliant. Very Rich!
;-D

Tue Dec 16, 07:17:00 am

 
Blogger Diana Crabtree mused...

Your grammar is terrible. You meant to say "Don't you just love my drawing"

Tue Dec 16, 08:22:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

You are a fantastic 'pastry creator'. Fantastic I say... can I taste your hot pastry?

You should see it coloured!

Tue Dec 16, 10:52:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

I stand by all my mis-statements Diana.

Tue Dec 16, 10:52:00 am

 
Blogger Bimbimbie mused...

Hi Rich, hope the two of you find yourselves relaxing in such a delightful spot as you've drawn here ... now secret squirrel business, no I'm not going to ask ... I'll just imagine *!*

Tue Dec 16, 11:13:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Hey Bimbimbie!

I'm sure to show people my secret squirrel business before too long...

In the meantime I guess I'll just have to enjoy being;

'Rich in a delightful ditch,
With a bird, a frog,
a dragon fly and a b@t{&'

Hehehehe, just jokes!

Tue Dec 16, 11:31:00 am

 
Blogger Bimbimbie mused...

*!* You're a Poet and we didn't know it ;}

Hope it wasn't time spent with Ramsquirl was it Rich*?*

www.treehugger.com/army_squirrel.jpg

Tue Dec 16, 08:09:00 pm

 
Blogger Ruela mused...

Nice drawing!

Thu Dec 18, 05:38:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Nice drawing. I just wonder why the bird is skewered?

Thu Dec 18, 12:32:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Bimbimbie, I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you... well, not so much kill you as hurt you, well, not really so much as hurt you as stare at you angrily, well, not so much as angrily as stupidly, yes, that's it, I could tell but it would be stupid.

Fri Dec 19, 10:14:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Ta Ruela! I think the final product came up very nice.

Fri Dec 19, 10:15:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Squid, it fucked with me. I put it there as a warning to other birds not to do the same.

Hope you're well man. Merry Christmas an shit!

Fri Dec 19, 10:15:00 am

 
Blogger The Phosgene Kid mused...

The guy looks like John Lennon, pre- Yoko days...

Sat Dec 20, 02:05:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

HMMM, Well it's me L>T.
I feel disembodied with out a blog that I can vent on. I'm going to have to come up with a new name & everything...

Sun Dec 21, 12:46:00 pm

 
Blogger Ticharu mused...

I like drawing with sound! :)

Merry Krimbo R!!!

Mon Dec 22, 07:19:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Phos, the guy is me... that's what I looked like when I was young. Pre-beer-belly days :)

Tue Dec 23, 12:11:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Handmaiden, really? That must be so annoying for you. Have you ever thought of blogging as Satan???? Sure, your constituents wont understand it but at least the 'Man' will worship you... think of the money!

;) Of course I'm joking. I strongly believe a person should blog if they want whatever their job. It's so easy to be anonymous out here that whatever your opinion you should be able to protect your identity well enough to deny publicly that it's you in reality. Blog, blog your heart out!

Tue Dec 23, 12:18:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Merry Crass mass Ticharu!!!

I really do hope all goes well for you in the UK... and all goes well for your family in the States at this time of year.

PS. You draw well, even if the pictures aren't always the easiest subjects to watch.

Tue Dec 23, 12:20:00 am

 
Blogger Ruela mused...

Merry Xmas R.

Wed Dec 24, 12:28:00 pm

 
Blogger The Phosgene Kid mused...

Happy Christmas GT3!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu Dec 25, 03:13:00 pm

 
Blogger Rita mused...

Hellooo, it's me with a new identity.

"satan" Ha ha! Like that would go over really well.

Sun Dec 28, 03:19:00 pm

 
Blogger Rita mused...

OPPS! I forgot to open my blog to visitors. It's fixed now. (I don't want to miss the announcment of part 4 of "scary puppet")

Mon Dec 29, 02:31:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home