8/30/2006

Tattoo

T-shirt design containing M's Tattoo.


Fear Me... Grrrrrr... I'm a Dragon.

Take: 26

Blogger Murp! mused...

Fear Me... Grrrrrr... I'm a Puppet.

Wed Aug 30, 02:54:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Prove it!

Wed Aug 30, 03:38:00 pm

 
Blogger Wendy mused...

really cool.

Prove it? Like when a chick says she is a true blond and you say prove it? That is wrong.

Wed Aug 30, 05:16:00 pm

 
Blogger pal mused...

Wonderful boyo - you wouldn't have Welsh roots by any chance?

Wed Aug 30, 07:04:00 pm

 
Blogger JLee mused...

My daughter would love this...she's always getting those tacky fake dragon tattoos in the little vending machine at WalMart! I'm just waiting for the day she asks for a REAL one...
"not until you're 12 dear"

Wed Aug 30, 11:24:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Wendy! I'm shocked. Noooooo, I would never make a statement like that to a woman. I like a surprise.

Thu Aug 31, 08:44:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Pal, geez, is it that obvious!

My Grandfather on my Mum's side is a Welsh highlands boy. I remember many a time during their visits going to the kitchen for breakfast and hearing the sweet rambling lilt of Welsh as my Pop chatted to my Mum. Strange thing is, no-one in the house but him spoke Welsh.

Thu Aug 31, 08:49:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Hehehe, Yes JLee, if you're old enough to get a fake ID then you're old enough to steal the money from your Mum to buy a tattoo.

Thu Aug 31, 08:52:00 am

 
Blogger Ticharu mused...

I'm too narcissistic to get a tattoo! Ha Ha Ha!

Thu Aug 31, 10:26:00 am

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

I do like it! very unique. I started to design one for myself once using tadpoles in a circular pattern, then suddenly I lost interest. So i am still untattooed.(except for the blurb I got in reform school, which is a whole nother story)

Thu Aug 31, 10:29:00 am

 
Blogger Jane mused...

I just want a tiny basquiat crown

Thu Aug 31, 10:47:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Surely that should mean that you would get your own picture and name tattooed full sized onto your back with the words "worlds best everything" underneath.

Thu Aug 31, 10:48:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

I'm untattooed as well l>t,

Would you trust someone to design your tattoo that doesn't have one him/herself? I wouldn't, but other people seem to be more forgiving.

I'm yet to see any design that makes me think, 'yep, I can live with that for the rest of my life'. When I do though, I'll be straight down to a trusted paint shop.

I say trusted because one of my friends had her 'name' tattooed in Vietnamese onto her right foot. She's Vietnamese but doesn't speak the language. She showed her Mum and she started laughing, apparently it says 'left foot'.

Thu Aug 31, 10:56:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

I'm sure Jean-Michael would be very flattered Jane.

I'm not sure it's exactly the right image to be left standing by it's own though. It's kinda rough. People might think it's a fucked up W. If kept small it could be cool with one of his portrait characters underneath it though...

Thu Aug 31, 11:03:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Oh no! That's terrible sad, when did your cat die?

I agree, important meanings are, well, important when it comes to Tats. Almost as important as looking super cool!

Thu Aug 31, 01:40:00 pm

 
Blogger Gyrobo mused...

A bad man who runs down little kitties?! What the...?! I'll... I'll...

Fri Sept 01, 09:14:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Hey Shilo, you're right, I'll make my way through the back story over time.

I know the type of bad man you're talking about, bad men make me...

I used to have a neighbour that used to sit at the top of our hill and rev his motorbike in an attempt to get my dog to run out onto the road. He'd then try to run him over. The bad man didn't do that for very long...

Fri Sept 01, 09:53:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Uh-oh, it's angry Gyrobo!

Fri Sept 01, 09:54:00 am

 
Blogger Jane mused...

Rich,

That Titanic scene was cheap and so was the girl he was fucking in the back of her car.

He drives the new Mustang - I'd demand it there. What a sleek car.

Fri Sept 01, 10:52:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Pjmmpenje"rnenbf ek`mnpe bjmne~dr ne"`ggeh/emf"b~e'rne?jepjrem/h/h'/mea/nnflaeh/enjeaf2/epjrehpe/Uh`fge`??m/ erl?/mec`g /ekm/n/l / e`e6bfg/e`aj{eC;2/e'//le6`fnflae`ggenbf enfh/enjek`pepjre'`"i*efnec//g eajj?*

Fri Sept 01, 10:57:00 am

 
Blogger Ticharu mused...

Ha! No, any tattoo would spoil the perfection!

Fri Sept 01, 11:02:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Sorry Jane, I'll be back to that in a moment.

Shilo, I have no idea what you're talking about...

Fri Sept 01, 11:04:00 am

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

Oh yes you do.

Fri Sept 01, 11:20:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

For those of you who aren't familiar with marvelous €ncryptør.

Shilo said... Sorry to cut this party short "just call me rich" but do you remember getting me to give you my e-mail addres under false pretenses a while ago? I've been waiting all this time to pay you back. it feels good.

I'd like an explanation too... because if this is the original shilo, pretending to be a woman with a dead cat for nearly 2 months in order pay me back for some percieved slight seems a 'tad' mental to me.

Fri Sept 01, 11:27:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

No l>t, I have no idea.

Fri Sept 01, 11:29:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Well har-de-har-har,

You obviously got me in a much better way than you intended.

Fuck it!

Fri Sept 01, 12:52:00 pm

 

<< Home