12/25/2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE

As you can all imagine Mooncar and I have been spending our time with our family and friends. Just wanted to log-on and wish you all a Merry Christmas. Present opening and Christmas lunch is at our place. We're having a seafood banquet, roasts (ham and beef), hungarian potato bake, and all the Christmassy trimmings you could want. You're all welcome.

Best wishes to you and your loved ones.

Take: 20

Blogger Bathroom Hippo mused...


And a very merry Christmas to you, my young lad.


err...older lad.

I'll never pick up the lingo..

Mon Dec 25, 01:17:00 am

 
Blogger jamwall mused...

merry christmas and a happy new year rich. i've enjoyed your work!

Mon Dec 25, 04:07:00 am

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

Hungarian potato bake??
What the hell is that?
My guess is that you dance in heavey black boots around the venerated potato, poke it with a fork & cook it & eat it. Am i close?

Mon Dec 25, 12:29:00 pm

 
Blogger Diana Crabtree mused...

Merry Christmas everyone!

Mon Dec 25, 04:53:00 pm

 
Blogger poopee shmoopee mused...

hugs!

Mon Dec 25, 05:45:00 pm

 
Blogger Monkey mused...

Merry Belated Christmas to you and Mooncar! I send hugs and lots of festive bananas. Eat, drink and be merry.

Wed Dec 27, 11:27:00 am

 
Blogger Ticharu mused...

1 shot of goooood whisky
1 1/2 cups of vanilla almond milk
1 teaspoon cinnamon sugar mixture
1 tablespoon of cream

it's all relative...

Wed Dec 27, 02:04:00 pm

 
Blogger Scarlet Hip mused...

Happy belated Chrissie!

Thu Dec 28, 02:14:00 am

 
Blogger JLee mused...

I know I'm late but, MERRY CHRISTMAS RICH!! xo

Thu Dec 28, 09:50:00 am

 
Blogger Ticharu mused...

I think I'll had another...

Thu Dec 28, 11:43:00 am

 
Blogger JLee mused...

Happy New Year!!

Sat Dec 30, 11:59:00 pm

 
Blogger jin mused...

Belated Merry Xmas
&
Happy New Year!!!

I'm a bad jin
*hangs head*
I never sent you those pics I promised...
(Haha! Everyone reading this is thinking BAD thoughts! ;-)

No no no....pervs....
LOL...I posted them...pics of Tich's Vegan goodies...so you can be teased mercilessly with no chance of tasting them!
:-P

Sun Dec 31, 08:00:00 pm

 
Blogger Gyrobo mused...

I may have arrived late, but I brought pie!

...

I may have misoverestimated the amount of pie I brought.

Mon Jan 01, 05:28:00 am

 
Blogger Ticharu mused...

I'll had apiece o thad pie nowthankksx

Mon Jan 01, 09:37:00 am

 
Blogger Ticharu mused...

Christmas is bloody over already!

Thu Jan 04, 04:06:00 am

 
Blogger SafeTinspector mused...

Toxic food environment though it is, here in the States, my holidays were pleasant enough. And ensured copious bowel movements.
Huzzah!
HOw was the boxing day, you limey cretin?

Fri Jan 05, 09:27:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Youv'e had enough vacation time, come back and entertain us.

Sat Jan 06, 05:31:00 pm

 
Blogger jin mused...

Rich! You HAVE to come back!!!
:-S

Sun Jan 07, 02:44:00 pm

 
Blogger Ticharu mused...

The bagmasters got him...

Mon Jan 08, 09:26:00 am

 
Blogger jin mused...

Maybe he tried to send himself up in that rocket!?

Mon Jan 08, 02:11:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home