2/20/2007

S.C.U.B.A

I've joined the fun over at the Super Cool United Blog Alliance.



So you'll also be able to see some of my ramblings over there... I wonder how long it takes before they kick me out?

Take: 37

Blogger jin mused...

Been there.

Commented.

Next!

Tue Feb 20, 01:37:00 pm

 
Blogger Bathroom Hippo mused...


Gyrobo said you stole his gym clothes! That...red lookin' thing he always wears... I told him you probably took it to the wash. That robot really smells.

Tue Feb 20, 02:50:00 pm

 
Blogger SafeTinspector mused...

Hurrrr.... seems a popular spot. I'll wander their in awhile awhile.

Tue Feb 20, 02:51:00 pm

 
Blogger Gyrobo mused...

I for one think you'll last long enough to succumb to the scurvy. Better eat them limes.

Tue Feb 20, 03:20:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

You're very terse tonight Jin!

Tue Feb 20, 03:56:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

I wish I'd washed his clothes first! I actually wearing them to a fancy dress party, I'm going as a robot flavoured baboon.

Tue Feb 20, 04:01:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

*aside* not really SafeT... We're just geeks.

Tue Feb 20, 04:01:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

I have a preference for Breadfruit, Gyrobo. Vitamin C is our friend!

Tue Feb 20, 04:03:00 pm

 
Blogger jin mused...

tease?
I'm NO tease!

Well, maybe every night but tonight.
_____________________

3 hours later...

_____________________

Ohhh.....you said "terse".
I thought you said "tease".

Tue Feb 20, 04:41:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

You're always a tease Jin. Now... Hand over the bundt cake!

Tue Feb 20, 04:55:00 pm

 
Blogger jin mused...

One Bundt cake successfully shipped to a fellow blogger.

One bundt cake split in half:

1/2 went in jinny's mouth, danced on her tastebuds & settled in her tum-tum.
(She allowed her pom one thin slice. When she doesn't get lots o sex, he doesn't get lots o sweets. ;-)

The other 1/2 is sitting there...calling:
"Richhhhh... OH Riiiiii-iiichhhh... I am a yummy bundt cake & if you weren't on a different continent jinny would probably let you eat me!!!"

Wed Feb 21, 09:23:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Yeah, well, I'm dead now and your cakes are haunted...

...could be good for business. But probably not.

Wed Feb 21, 09:28:00 am

 
Blogger Gyrobo mused...

Get an avatar!

Wed Feb 21, 10:38:00 am

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

I could tell you how to get kicked out real quick ;]

Wed Feb 21, 02:42:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Gyrobo.

I got one! It's a nicotine addicted circus baboon without a home and a mean spirit in his heart.

Now, if only I could get it in 'Gyrobo-form'. That would be cool!

Thu Feb 22, 09:37:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Ha! Yes L>t, point taken. I was even a little iffy whether a semi-possessed homeless circus baboon with a detached chest cavity was going to far. I decided to run with it anyway.

Thu Feb 22, 09:40:00 am

 
Blogger poopee shmoopee mused...

richie. you are a very strange man.

Fri Feb 23, 02:03:00 am

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

Acually, us baboons are offended.
But being on the lower end of the evolutionary scale, we'll just show you our hairy asses & THINK we won.

(stupid baboons)

Fri Feb 23, 04:36:00 am

 
Blogger Bathroom Hippo mused...


Thanks for getting an avatar you monkey bastard. You've made our lives much easier.

Fri Feb 23, 09:16:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Hey Poopee, so lovely to see you. Hope everything is going well with Art School.

Strange? me? I'm a lot more normal than my team of psychologists would care to admit.

Fri Feb 23, 09:49:00 am

 
Blogger JLee mused...

Did you change your blog design or am I just really really unobservant?

Fri Feb 23, 09:50:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

L>t, You have a hairy ass? *shudder*

You win, you win!

Fri Feb 23, 09:50:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

It's my pleasure you Hippo tool!

Fri Feb 23, 09:52:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

I haven't changed my blog design for months and months... oh dear Jlee, you've only just noticed...

Fri Feb 23, 09:52:00 am

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

ha ha! that was funny. you got me there. ;]

Fri Feb 23, 11:52:00 am

 
Blogger Ticharu mused...

You'll last longer than I did!!! Oh, am I still there?

Fri Feb 23, 12:11:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

It's not funny from where I standing L>t, it's just kinda hairy and gross.

Fri Feb 23, 01:59:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Yes you are still there Tich. I think you should do a post. Maybe some song lyrics we then have to do a drawing too.

Fri Feb 23, 02:00:00 pm

 
Blogger Gyrobo mused...

Finally... someone did what I told them to!

Avatars for ev-ery-body!

Fri Feb 23, 03:40:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Gyrobo, Gyrobo, Gyrobo... You only think you told me to get one... really it was I, who through an ancient mind control method implanted the idea to ask me to get an avatar into your head so that I could... um... why did I do that?

*shrugs*

I dunno. I guess I was drunk again. Cheers. Avatars and Vodka for ev-ery-body!

Fri Feb 23, 04:14:00 pm

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

well honey, you're the baboon not me. Maybe you ought(?) to rethink that avatar?

Fri Feb 23, 04:37:00 pm

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

my avatar (with the lovely turquoise, face) was made by YWH...The best ever.
roboshrub/gyrobo rules!

in ALL seriousness, I love the baboon. Did you see where female chimps are using weapons now? Not male chimps, but female ones!

Sat Feb 24, 03:53:00 pm

 
Blogger Ticharu mused...

OK Rich! The donations haven't exactly been pouring in the door man... we'll have to try another angle!

Sun Feb 25, 12:41:00 pm

 
Blogger Friends of McDougal mused...

So, you can like hold your breath for a really long time?

My boy McDougal can hold his breath for over nine minutes.

I'm not bragging.

Just sayin'.

Mon Feb 26, 04:07:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

L>t, I like being an offensive Baboon. But yes, I wouldn't mind having a Roboshrub designed avatar.

Holy Fighting Force Chimp Batman! Although if we could get chimps to fight I guess there would be a bigger breeding program and they'd be less likely to become extinct... until they explode of course.

Mon Feb 26, 03:43:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

I'm thinking of bribing them with doughnuts... or as you Americans call them donuts.

Mon Feb 26, 03:44:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Yeah, Friends of Doug, but McDougal learned to hold his breath that long during his time as a Thai RentBoy.

Gladly I don't have that experience.

Mon Feb 26, 03:46:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home