1/22/2007

I'm new here. What's going on?

OK, 'new' might be somewhat of an over-statement but it's been an eternity since I've posted. Yup, the new length of eternity is 13 days, damn... that means I have to divided eternity by 312 to work out the new length of an hour... wait... it works out to be eternity, bugger, I have a long wait until work is over. Why did I have to discover this on a Monday?

When I'm not working I've been doing 'strange' things... like hanging out with friends *gasp*, reading books for enjoyment *double gasp*, sleeping in to whatever hour I wish *head explodes*. Yes, strange, strange things that have very little to do with computers, films or blogging. But not as strange as this...

Click da pic
'cause if you do
you'll see Jape frolic
like a kangaroo

He'll strut and sway
waltz and whirl
his dance display
will make you hurl

but with the techinicolor smear
draw yourself or something dumb
become the dance engineer
and show us how you shake your bum

Take: 31

Blogger Diana Crabtree mused...

Jape is hot, is he dating any one?

Mon Jan 22, 05:30:00 pm

 
Blogger Diana Crabtree mused...

Glad your life is full of enjoyment :)

Mon Jan 22, 05:50:00 pm

 
Blogger JLee mused...

Hanging out with friend!? Reading books!? What kind of freak ARE you??

Tue Jan 23, 12:42:00 am

 
Blogger JLee mused...

"friendS" that is. Wouldn't want to imply you had only one...

Tue Jan 23, 12:43:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Hey Diana

Jape is surprisingly single. He's quite a catch. In fact there's been some guys in white trying to catch him with a giant butterfly net for some years now. Although, he's not really that hot... it's probably just the heat from one of the many fires he sets.

Life isn't all enjoyment, but what's the point of dwelling on the sadder things when they're far outweighed by the good things.

Tue Jan 23, 09:25:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Dman, you've got me there JLee!

Jape is actually my only friend, and he's quite insane... and a drawing. I have been reading books about having friends though. It sounds nice but everytime I almost get a friend Jape sets them on fire. At least that's what I told the magistrate.

Tue Jan 23, 09:28:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Squid Man!

I don't need no book to tell me how to rhyme like a rap star.

I'm all about freestyling bro.

My words will kick you to the curb leaving an angry scar.

And then I'll make your woman my...

friend? um... acquaintance? um... damn! I'm no rap star.


I think we can all agree that a menstrual cycle feels at least that long!

Tue Jan 23, 09:34:00 am

 
Blogger jin mused...

Jape is ... um ... odd.

He seems quite flexible, but I wouldn't fuck him.

Oops! Did I say that out loud? Sorry!
*blush*
;-)

Tue Jan 23, 01:23:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Hey Jin!

Yes, I'm afraid you are right. He is an oddity. Animated characters with no pupils should never be trusted, especially in the sack! His perplexing raft of diseases and propensity to yell "Cabbage" in bed far outweighs any flexiable he appears to have.

Tue Jan 23, 01:34:00 pm

 
Blogger Jane mused...

hey man,

i missed you

Tue Jan 23, 01:43:00 pm

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

Well, as I was watching that I kept having flashbacks about that stupid movie about dancing penquins that I had to sit through with my grandkids. Jape was more entertaining, though.

Tue Jan 23, 04:09:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

hey girl,

improve your aim

Tue Jan 23, 05:46:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

L>t, You can't say that about the stupid dancing penguin film. Not only was it on top of the box office for a very long time, making 190 million dollars, but it's an Australian made film. Australian I tell you!

Oh well, you're probably right, I hadn't noticed Japes uncanny resembalance to a penguin... although his father could have been a fairy penguin... well, a 'fairy' anyways.

Gald you thought it was entertaining.

Tue Jan 23, 05:55:00 pm

 
Blogger Flower mused...

Hey there! Just bobbing by to introduce myself and have a gander after a strange tichy man recommended me to do so

...Hey and cabbage is not a bad word to yell, I have heard worse..

believe me. I should go do more 'strange' things now ~ like go mix with the 3d people out 'there'..scary though!

ta ta :)

Tue Jan 23, 05:59:00 pm

 
Blogger jin mused...

Rich! You'd better duck!
;-)

Heeeehehehe

Tue Jan 23, 08:43:00 pm

 
Blogger jamwall mused...

your absence had me so uneasy, i smoked an entire jar of dill pickles.

Wed Jan 24, 11:26:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Hey Melanie, Welcome to GetFilms. Any acquaintance of tichy men are welcome around these parts.

Sure, there's plenty of worse things to yell than cabbage, but not many peoples beds are on the main floor at a fresh produce convention like Japes.

Enjoy your 3d people experience.

Wed Jan 24, 11:57:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Jin,

I want to, I do, but for some reason I have an urge to try and catch it in my mouth...

Wed Jan 24, 12:02:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

CowBell Dude!

Sorry Bro, I didn't realise. I didn't think there was anything that could make you switch from smoking storm felled endangered hardwood trees. Hey, at least you can smoke the pickless inside for a change. The trees really get in the way of the TV.

Wed Jan 24, 12:09:00 pm

 
Blogger Scarlet Hip mused...

This blog sucks.

Wed Jan 24, 01:42:00 pm

 
Blogger jin mused...

Hahaha! PERV!
To think I thought you'd be speechless.

I must try harder next time.

Wed Jan 24, 02:21:00 pm

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

WHAT!? It's got penguin written all over it...penguin colors, iceburgs & everything! You can't fool me. It's a Happy Feet spoof!

I didn't mean to criticize Australian films. It's just I'm not that fond of penguins. No matter how good they can dance.

Thu Jan 25, 05:57:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Oh Brooke, my ever flowing fount of well meaning felicitations and positivity, your pert words have indeed forged a path deep within my living breast to solicit forth such salutations as befits a woman, such as yourself, of misshappen form, "Shut up, dog face!"

Hehehe, I said 'breast'.

Thu Jan 25, 09:07:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

If you keep throwing stuff like that around Jin, I'm sure it will be much harder next time. ;)

Thu Jan 25, 09:07:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

It wasn't meant to be L>t. Who ever heard of a reefer smoking penguin? Well, except for that one time... but that's an exception.

I had no choice with the background either. If you click on the 'Pictaps' link in the bottom left hand corner of the screen you can draw your own character and make them dance too.

PS. I haven't seen the movie so I don't really care whatt anyone says about it. I'm sure I'll watch it on DVD one day... maybe.

Thu Jan 25, 09:13:00 am

 
Blogger Flower mused...

Just popping in to say thanks for popping out..urmm I mean popping by earlier....you must have patience to read what I was balbbering on about..or you just read the last bit....ha ha either way, thanks chuck!

x

Thu Jan 25, 06:09:00 pm

 
Blogger SafeTinspector mused...

Very amusing, but is Jape dancing on a box of Chinese take-out?

Thu Jan 25, 10:07:00 pm

 
Blogger Bathroom Hippo mused...


Doo..daaaa....deee

-dances-

Fri Jan 26, 08:48:00 am

 
Blogger Scarlet Hip mused...

You know you want me.

Fri Jan 26, 08:55:00 am

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

OK, I get it. I'm a tard! [smack myself in the head]I didn't READ that part. Acually, I didn't read anything.

Sat Jan 27, 05:52:00 am

 
Blogger Arcturus mused...

I think eternity is more like 14-1/2 days.

So why do you now have all this free time to live as you please?

Tue Jan 30, 11:46:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home