4/04/2007

I'm not sure I should approve this?



Never trust Matt when he offers you a cameo. And to think, I was excited.

Take: 23

Blogger Monkey mused...

Good Lord. And I was just about to waddle downstairs to my nice warm bed.

Nightmares. Nightmares I tell you!

(Do you know Matt? How fabulous! I've loved him since his "Life in Hell" strip.)

Nite nite. I'm disgruntled with YouTube at the moment. I uploaded Birthday Footage and Outtakes from My Stache over seven hours ago.

Ah... technology. How it loves to thwart me.

Wed Apr 04, 12:11:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

That is the sexiest thing I've ever seen.

Wed Apr 04, 12:51:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Monkey! No! Look away! Awaaaaaaay! Oh dear, um, sorry...

Life in Hell is truly great. I've met him a couple of times, does that count as knowing someone, who knows in this crazy mixed up world... oh, I do, nup, don't know him.

Can't wait to see your birthday adventures! I am putting a pox upon YouTubes house as I type. Hey, a quick thought, you must ask your human if she recieved the erm-Xmas card and CD with your opening theme on it?

Wed Apr 04, 01:24:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

BJB, I'm not impressed one little bit with this rendition of me. I mean really, look at it, I'm missing a belly-button!

Wed Apr 04, 01:26:00 pm

 
Blogger Gyrobo mused...

I just hope the movie revives the Simpsons... they've sort of gone downhill since... since...

*shrugs*

Wed Apr 04, 01:54:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

You're telling me they've gone downhill, Gyrobo. Why would they offer to put me in and then make me a bondage dude. It's not funny one little bit! My conservative Christian parents are going to be devastated.

...since... season four. Unfortunately. Seriously though, it doesn't need to be good, only 'on'.

Wed Apr 04, 02:43:00 pm

 
Blogger jin mused...

OMG....

*jin faints from the pure sexiness factor of it all*

Wed Apr 04, 08:32:00 pm

 
Blogger JLee mused...

Wow...How exciting! I've heard of little blue haired ladies, but...

Thu Apr 05, 09:40:00 am

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

How deliciously evillll...I like it.

How many sadists look quizzically at their whips?

Thu Apr 05, 11:51:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Jin, I know, I had the same reaction. I'm like totally the hottest Simpsons character EVER, right?

Thu Apr 05, 11:55:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Hahaha, I'd never thought of it that way JLee. Well, Marge dyes her hair with Blue Dye #56. I guess in the world of the Simpsons so do I. Geesh, dying my hair? I never realised I was so vain!

Thu Apr 05, 11:58:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

It is quite tasty isn't it L>t?

I didn't think of it as a quizzical look, I saw it more as an anticipatory look. Kinda like I'm thinking, 'Hmmm first I'm going to whip him, and then I'm going to...'.

The only disturbing thing is that the bedroom with the eye at the door is Bart's bedroom. I really hope I'm not dressed like that in front of children. I'd be embarrassed!

Thu Apr 05, 12:02:00 pm

 
Blogger JLee mused...

hopefully it's not a thong in the back...

Thu Apr 05, 01:38:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Well, I've been told on good authority that I have a 'perfect ass'. So I don't Jlee, you might be missing out ;)

Thu Apr 05, 01:53:00 pm

 
Blogger JLee mused...

ok, so now that the cat is outta the bag, you have to post a picture as proof of this so called "perfect ass" of course.

Fri Apr 06, 01:21:00 am

 
Blogger jin mused...

rich...jlee knows what she's talking about.

It is a rule.
Proof is now required.

Fri Apr 06, 12:08:00 pm

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

what? Rich is a perfect ass?

Fri Apr 06, 02:44:00 pm

 
Blogger Monkey mused...

Heh? Even I... a simian... want to see this novelty.

Fri Apr 06, 11:33:00 pm

 
Blogger JLee mused...

oh, now it's ON!

Sat Apr 07, 12:34:00 am

 
Blogger Flower mused...

Gosh..you look even sexier that I ever imagined! I had my imaginings as to what you looked like..but..well it never came close to this vision...
Hmm nice whip too..blimey! My mind is boggling now! I think I best just calm down and go lie down for a bit
x

Sat Apr 07, 02:59:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Hahaha, Oh ladies... and Monkeys. You can but hope and dream. :)

PS. I think L>t might have the more correct interpretation of my statements ;)

PPS. Mel, settle!

Sat Apr 07, 10:47:00 pm

 
Blogger jamwall mused...

i don't own that type of collar that he has. so i wear a lampshade around my neck.

Sun Apr 08, 04:22:00 pm

 
Blogger arthbard mused...

Is that a collar? I thought it was some kind of studded pair of shoulderpads for kinky footballers.

Okay ... Kinky American footballers, just to be clear. I guess they don't wear those kinds of shoulderpads in real football.

Sat Apr 14, 09:37:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home