3/23/2007

To keep everyone entertained for the Weekend

You can see another of my brilliant, YES, I KNOW, THEY'RE BRILLIANT, BRILLIANT I SAY, gif's at SCUBA. Yes, I do know, a-nuuuther gif, but this one is pretty cool cause it's interactive. Took me a while to figure out how to do this, and then it took Gyrobo to show me how it's REALLY done. Me. SMarT. Oh shut up and just go have a look... and have a great weekend.

Must. Drink. Brain. Disfunctionating. Beer. Now.

Take: 42

Blogger Gyrobo mused...

It's just a simple matter of reconflabulating the keywords while revolting the whatsits.

Sat Mar 24, 07:37:00 am

 
Blogger Monkey mused...

I'll waddle over there and have a look. Yes, indeed I will.

Sun Mar 25, 04:20:00 am

 
Blogger jin mused...

I was a bad jin.
I tickled him not on his tummy.

Sun Mar 25, 08:38:00 pm

 
Blogger SafeTinspector mused...

I'll go look. But I won't come back until the next time my route passes by. Love you, man.

Mon Mar 26, 09:55:00 am

 
Blogger Monkey mused...

I went over there and I tickled. That little fellow is raving maniac. A maniac I tell you!

Jin is naughty, naughty.

Mon Mar 26, 10:57:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Gyrobo! I think the first time I hoohaa'd the whatsits I checked it in Post Preview where it didn't work... If I'd only done a test publish I probably would have found it was working just fine. Ahhh well, I should learn to Flash and leave the page oriented contraptions to the coderiffic time traveling robots.

Mon Mar 26, 12:49:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Indeed you did Monkey!

Mon Mar 26, 12:49:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Jin, Jin, Jin *shakes head in slow sad way* It's only a picture, it can't a thing. But as long as it was good for you :)

Mon Mar 26, 12:50:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

SafeT, Public transport routes are for saps! Inter-dimensional time travel is the only way to go, sure, sometimes you suddenly find yourself in several places at once suffering confusion because of a previously undiagnosed poultry allergy but on the upside it only sends you completely crazy once... and then you die... most often because you mistake poultry for an edible hot air balloon, but it's not too bad, once the pain stops... OK, OK, I realise now I should have taken the bus but the time paradox I created wont allow me to fix my impending doom... sorry, what was I saying, oh yes, love you too man, look forward to your next visit, oh look an edible hot air balloon, just in time for lunch too...

Mon Mar 26, 01:00:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Monkey, Shhhhhhh, I agree he's a maniac, but once they become a coder it's kinda part of their genetic make-up. All you can do is stop moving the mouse and back away slowly.

And as for Jin... well... it's all an act! Why she wouldn't let me put my... um... well... she did two or ten times but after that she said it was too painful... I guess she should have used oven mitts... what? She wouldn't let me put my cake in her commercial oven... why are you looking at me like that?

Mon Mar 26, 01:07:00 pm

 
Blogger Monkey mused...

I'm growing a mustache.

All this talk of oven mitts and pain has made me... fractious.

Ahem.

Tue Mar 27, 09:05:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Just don't do a Dunkin Donut Michael Vale mustache Monkey. People may not understand the reference to tasty pastry and think you're planning on invading Poland.

Please calm yourself Monkey, it was only a joke.

Tue Mar 27, 10:11:00 am

 
Blogger Arcturus mused...

Is this the Chinese take-out place?

Tue Mar 27, 10:51:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Are you blind, it says Armenian Take Away on the door!

Tue Mar 27, 12:36:00 pm

 
Blogger Monkey mused...

My butt itches.

Tue Mar 27, 12:37:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Ha! How unfortunate. What troubling times we live in.

Did this start after accepting a banana smoothie from Calzone that somehow led to a brief but sudden nap?

Tue Mar 27, 01:04:00 pm

 
Blogger jin mused...

*jin skips by in her pure white dress looking very very very innocent*

Tue Mar 27, 07:53:00 pm

 
Blogger Monkey mused...

I want a white dress like Jin's.

Rich! How did you know this started with a banana smoothie offered by Calzone? Is there something I should know??

Tue Mar 27, 11:56:00 pm

 
Blogger JLee mused...

I'm looking for the "Monkey Love" chat room. Am I in the right place?

Wed Mar 28, 12:26:00 am

 
Blogger Arcturus mused...

In that case, I'll take two Cher CDs and splinter of holy wood from Noah's Ark purchased at the Mount Ararat Gift Shop.

Wed Mar 28, 08:30:00 am

 
Blogger Beck mused...

Dear Rich,

My mom showed me your Ha Ha Ha guy and I liked it. I have my own profile now. And I also really liked your "Monkey is a Pilot" video.

Wed Mar 28, 09:59:00 am

 
Blogger Monkey mused...

Welcome to the "Monkey Love Chat Room" with your host Rich. And me, Monkey. How may I be of assistance?

The boy has his own profile now! I helped him find the best blogs. Now it's bedtime.

Goodnight!
Monkey

Wed Mar 28, 10:01:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

I can see it now Jin.

Morning dew glistening delicately in a sun dappled forest glade, a warm breeze gently plays among the emerald boughs and long grass, bird and cicarda song becomes one with the lightly scented air, Jin skips by in her pure white dress looking very very innocent, oh joy of joys, I remember to bring my AK-47. Everything becomes red...

Wed Mar 28, 10:44:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

I think Purple would look fabulous in a white dress like Jins *looks up* um, just don't let him in the forest...

Um, yes... he forgot to put a shot of fabric softener in it... hence the scratchiness... or something like that...

Wed Mar 28, 10:49:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Jlee, it sure is the right place... but it's not what you think it is. It's just a Monkey fan site, so you can put your clothes back on.

Wed Mar 28, 10:51:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Sure Arcturus, but just so you know, like the holy wood, Cher is completely fake.

Wed Mar 28, 10:54:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeck! How you doing super dude?

I'm so very happy you liked Monkey's Pilot video, both Monkey and Purple were wonderful to work with. Is there a role you would like to see them in next?

I'm so jealous that you get to live with Brown (ahem) and Purple. You're a very lucky young lad.

Take care Beck and give my love to your Mum and Brian.

Wed Mar 28, 11:03:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Monkey Love Chat Room? When did that happen? Oh well, sounds like fun.

Hi, We've got Kermit on the line, he's got a question for Monkey. He thinks his girlfriend is a complete pig who is always hitting on less green and more famous people, what should he do?

Too bad Kermit, Monkeys gone to bed. But I'd like to add that Inter-species erotica is sick, you sick freak'n fucked up frog! Please join us next time on Monkey Love Chat Room.

Goodnight Monkey!

PS. I'm glad the Beckster dropped in :)

Wed Mar 28, 11:12:00 am

 
Blogger Monkey mused...

I can't wait to show Beck your reply in the morning! He's going to be so excited.

Damn Kermit and his whacko girlfriend. He needs to drop her like a hot potato. Hot potato I tell you!

This is a Monkey Fan Site? Oh my! This is a most unexpected development. I need a moment to myself.

Wed Mar 28, 11:58:00 am

 
Blogger jin mused...

*jin looks down at her blood soaked white dress*

Dammit! Why do I always get my period when I wear white?!!?

_______________________________

I watched "Spanking the Monkey" on tv the other night.
I got confused.
There was no actual spanking.
There was no actual monkey.
I felt deceived.
However, I got over it rather quickly because there was cock.

Wed Mar 28, 05:09:00 pm

 
Blogger Beck mused...

Hi Rich,

Do you know what I would like to see the monkeys in next? A steam engine movie! I bet you could guess that because I like trains so much.

My mom says it nighttime where you are... so goodnight!

Beck

Wed Mar 28, 09:38:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Jin, cause it's a gypsy curse that's why!

I have no idea what Spanking the Monkey is, I'll google it later.

Thu Mar 29, 10:01:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Oops, sorry Monkey.

I'll let Kermit know. I think he's tried doing that but the pig keeps wheedling her way back into his life. From what I can tell she would not be out of place in Animal Farm. Four legs good, two legs baaaaad.

Absolutely this is a Monkey Fan site... Unfortunately the locals are very bright and have been throwing monkeys into fans all night. It's all tails and sliced bananas over here. I'm trying to get it cleaned up but the locals really are stupid. The head UN inspector just threw up on my shoes... and that dude was in Rwanda. It's going to be a long night...

Thu Mar 29, 10:08:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Hey Beck,

A steam engine movie! What a great idea. Monkeys and trains go together like Bananas and peels. I'll start writing it sometime soon and depending on Brown's availability we'll see if we can put one together for you.

Your mum is right, it certainly was nighttime when you left your comment. I'm from the bottom of the world where day is night, people are upside-down, we wear hat's on our feet, and hamburgers eat people.

Thu Mar 29, 10:15:00 am

 
Blogger Ticharu mused...

a singing onion... I love it! Ha ha!

Thu Mar 29, 11:16:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Hey Tichers!

I hadn't quite seen it from that perspective. Now I can't figure out why a singing onion would live in an old womens mouth? I guess even talented onions need low rent...

Thu Mar 29, 11:25:00 am

 
Blogger jamwall mused...

if only i could get that many people to tease me with their mouse clicker.

Thu Mar 29, 01:11:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Cheese Jamwall, cheese is the answer, every pocket, nook, and cranny must be filled with cheese. Preferably chedder.

Thu Mar 29, 01:19:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

I'm looking forward to the weekend so I can elevate my knee and lay around in pain. WHEEEEE! Getting old sucks!

Have a pint o' bitters for me, eh? I can't handle that hard stuff any more on account of my 1,800mg a day ibuprophen habit...

Thu Mar 29, 02:08:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Oh Squid, stop making out like your sixty :) Now, go eat your drugs and behave. What? They're in the kitchen? Want me to push your wheelchair in their for you?

I'll certainly have a STUBBIE for ya mate!

Thu Mar 29, 02:22:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Come here and let mr whack you with my cane!

Thu Mar 29, 10:25:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

You'll have to catch me first old-timer...


...oh, you have a hand gun...

my bad!

Fri Mar 30, 12:29:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home