3/19/2007

Where is everyone?

This place seems awful quiet.

Maybe it's cause I haven't been around much. Me? I'm just hang'n out with my girl hav'n some fun.

Until I actually get around to posting something film-like, I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet, enjoy a picture of my beautiful partner this old crone.



Until I'd started all these animated Gifs I'd forgotten how much fun pencil drawings were. It's also pretty cool playing with this colourisation technique, I haven't done much stuff like this. It's kinda easy but looks all watercoloury and nice so I guess I'll keep using it until I get bored or want to go all Disney. Hope everyone having a good time out here.

Take: 29

Blogger Gyrobo mused...

I'm first? I can't believe it.

Wow.

Mon Mar 19, 02:35:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

I can't believe it either Gyrobo, you're usually such a ill-programmed robot and turn up after the party is well and truly kick'n. I always thought it was because that's the time you can go through everyones handbags without them noticing.

I'm going to pretend the Wow is for the picture. Thanks! Hope everything is going well over at Roboshrub HQ.

Mon Mar 19, 05:09:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Wow, this place IS quiet!

Is there a rumour going around that I murder kittens? Is that why no-one is coming here? Cause the rumours true, if of course by 'murder' you read 'bake into a rather delicious Irish Stew', and by 'kitten' you read 'your Grandma'.

No really, is America on holidays or something?

Tue Mar 20, 11:11:00 am

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

we are all hung over from being Irish last weekend.

Nice Hump!

Tue Mar 20, 12:14:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Oooooh, tobeshure tobeshure! I had a pint of Guiness or two meself. Nothing crazy though, just enough to watch Ireland beat Pakistan in the Cricket World Cup (a shock upset which seems to have killed the Pakistan Coach). Made for a fun Paddy's day though.

Thankyou, I grew it myself.

Tue Mar 20, 12:31:00 pm

 
Blogger jamwall mused...

its not quiet anymore!!!

gyrobo's here...

Tue Mar 20, 02:09:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Hey Jammers

Our little robot friend was the only known visitor for about 24 hours. I don't think that's ever happened before on this blog. It was all spooky... and then roboty... kinda of like an episode of Lost in Space, without the actors.

Tue Mar 20, 04:12:00 pm

 
Blogger JLee mused...

hahah..wow, talk about some onion breath!

Wed Mar 21, 03:20:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

I haven't been inspired to blob for quite some time. Of course it may have a lot to do with me working 12 hours a day...

Wed Mar 21, 09:56:00 am

 
Blogger poopee shmoopee mused...

i like the cat part best!

school is taking over my life. i'm checking blogs only a few times a month, so please don't take it personally!

thanks for still coming to visit my blahg-uh and also for your great comments on my recent posts. helps me keep on, keepin' on, dontcha know.

Thu Mar 22, 09:08:00 am

 
Blogger jin mused...

Well...I for one have been stuck in the crappy/busy *real world* which pretty much sucks to no end. :-P

I'm here now, though! ANNNND...I LOVE her long pointy red nails! All the better to slice someones throat open with & watch as their blood pools around your vegetarian Birkenstock sandals.

*GASP*

No, no...I certainly didn't mean ME! I mean, well, yeah...sure I wear veggie Birki's all the time but...but...but...
"Hey! Look over there rich, BOOBS!"

*jin runs away fast as she can before she's questioned about the red sticky footprints*

Thu Mar 22, 01:37:00 pm

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

I swear I'm going to figure out how to do some of this stuff. It looks like so much fun & great creative outlet.

It is awfully quiet over here isn't it?

Thu Mar 22, 01:50:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Wow, this place has picked up a little :)

I know, Jlee, but I promise it wasn't inspired by anyone in particular... on a completely unrelated note, care for a breath mint?

Ha! Just jokes.

I'm really not sure why I drew this, just seemed cool at the time I guess.

Thu Mar 22, 04:46:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Squid, damnable 12 hour days!

Well, it's nice to see ya anyway mate. I've missed you around these parts. Hope everything is going well, if not well, tolerably!

Thu Mar 22, 04:47:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Poopee, me too! Although I think it's a little incongruous with the rest of the pic. He was a last minute scribbled addition, you know, just cause I could. What the hell, it's not high-art.

Speak'n of which, keep up the beautiful work. It's great!

Thu Mar 22, 04:50:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Actually Jin, I put up a version of this that didn't have the nails coloured. It was comparatively bland. Glad someone noticed :) Not so glad that it drove someone to homocid...

*what? where are the boobs?*

Now where the hell did she go? Oh well, it was nice seeing her briefly :)

Thu Mar 22, 04:53:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Hey L>t,

Yeah, they're pretty fun to do. There's plenty of little programs that create animated gifs. You can download them as trial versions if you want to play with them for a while.

Nah, it's pretty much back to normal now. I guess people just lose interest if you don't update for over a week.

Thu Mar 22, 04:56:00 pm

 
Blogger Monkey mused...

The bronchitis is gone! After two weeks and one course of the dreaded antibiotics, much wheezing and feverish nights... it's gone! I can breath!

I can breath dammit!

Listen to me breath! .... ...... ..... ....

Isn't that fabulous??

Oh yeah... and your old crone is lovely too.

Ahem.

Thu Mar 22, 11:39:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Mooooooooooooooonkey!

I'm so glad you're feeling better, so very glad indeed. Hang-on... Wheezing, Feverish Nights, Listening to you breath... I feel funny... excuse me, I'll be back later...

Fri Mar 23, 08:34:00 am

 
Blogger Monkey mused...

Drink plenty of fluids! And eat an orange. And then a banana. Sleep too.

Fri Mar 23, 09:14:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Can the fluids be Whiskey?

Fri Mar 23, 09:56:00 am

 
Blogger jin mused...

LOL @ whiskey.

Can I have some too?

Oh, wait...but I don't drink anymore.

:-P

Well doesn't that just fucking suck!!!

Fri Mar 23, 01:09:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Does blog whiskey count as real whiskey. I mean if it's virtual you should be able to drink it right? Of course, the effects are virtual too... that does just fucking suck!!!

I think you should take up drinking again ;)

Fri Mar 23, 02:04:00 pm

 
Blogger jin mused...

Haahaa!
I'd be the cheapest date on the planet!

I bet one sip would do me in.

Ohhhhh....I bet I just made all kinds of new friends with that admission!

Fri Mar 23, 02:29:00 pm

 
Blogger Gyrobo mused...

I edited your SCUBA post with javascript to change the image on mouseover. You can post it now, and it should work fine.

Fri Mar 23, 02:30:00 pm

 
Blogger Gyrobo mused...

I mean, you can totally just delete all that code you had.

Fri Mar 23, 02:31:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Thanks Kyle!

Fri Mar 23, 02:58:00 pm

 
Blogger Flower mused...

She is lovely my dear, what beautiful eyes and a body to die for...!You are indeed a luckyguy!

It appears I am a bit late...but then I am always coming after the party has ended..tis the story of me life...
hope thee is well
x

Thu Mar 29, 04:01:00 pm

 
Blogger Chuck fka: Meanie mused...

Hello Monkey! Come hang around my place sometime and we can ride my 4 x 4 Truck! Wheeeeeeee!

Fri Mar 30, 10:29:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home