10/04/2007

Take: 35

Blogger Is it sync'd yet? mused...

Jesus I laughed out loud. I don't know why. I might not be right in the head.


Gnat.
.

Fri Oct 05, 04:26:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Ha! I had the same reaction Gnat. Glad I could pass on the mirth.

Fri Oct 05, 08:49:00 am

 
Blogger JLee mused...

WONDERFUL!!! I was starting to wonder...whew

Fri Oct 05, 09:23:00 am

 
Blogger JLee mused...

..it does sort of resemble a kidney coming out of your head. ha

Fri Oct 05, 09:24:00 am

 
Blogger Ian mused...

I assume this means you won't be leaving everything in your will to Charlie (Charley)?

Fri Oct 05, 09:50:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Yeah, it's good stuff JLee. I didn't know one could feel happy about having a tumour... one of life's many strange experiences.

It is kinda organ-like isn't it. In reality people don't even notice it until I point it out. So maybe a little artistic license there.

Fri Oct 05, 09:58:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Ian, you assume correct... I mean, I might think about it if the tumour just disappeared over night in some medically mysterious doctor can't explain it sort of way, but really, what did Charlie (Charley) do besides lend his name to the North Vietnamese Communists.

That's right, nothing.

I mean, what sort of Profit can't even get me out of having to pay thousands of dollars to a surgeon to cut my tumour out. An Internet-based Profit!

Fri Oct 05, 10:05:00 am

 
Blogger Ticharu mused...

HA! I should have known the Charlie Pride people found me thru YOU!!! HA HA!!

I'm really elated your tumor tumor friend is benign, I got a nice warm feeling just now, but maybe it was just imagining what they might have to do to you anyway...

NO NO! Just kidding!!!

Ah, and I'm glad you like the new musical offerings! That makes me happy too, all warm and squishy like! :)

Fri Oct 05, 11:06:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

I'm not sure I understand who those people are... I'm sure they're benign as well though... maybe.

Well Tich, what they'll do is make an incision from above my left ear, down to the earlobe and then down along the jaw line to the base of my chin. They'll then peel my face off and cut all the bits out that shouldn't be there and hopefully leave the parts that should be there. FUN HUH? No I don't think so either, but it's better than the alternative.

I'm going to start to look for composers for my documentary next week. It's a hard call on what type of music to use... I'm still not sure...

Fri Oct 05, 11:16:00 am

 
Blogger Diana Crabtree mused...

I wouldn't go so far as to say that thing in your head is benign. I would say your brain is malignant.

Oh? We were talking about the tumor? It's benign? Oh, good.

Fri Oct 05, 02:27:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Aren't you a sweetheart! "Oh, good"...geesh... Don't get too excited about my non-imminent death Diana. I wouldn't want you to have to get enthusiastic or anything.

Fri Oct 05, 02:40:00 pm

 
Blogger Diana Crabtree mused...

You're right Rich. Lets try this again...

You aren't going to die. That's great.

Fri Oct 05, 04:53:00 pm

 
Blogger Ticharu mused...

Jesus! I mean, CHARLIE!

Fri Oct 05, 09:03:00 pm

 
Blogger jin mused...

YIPPY!!!!
WOO-HOO!!!!!
jin dances around her keyboard.

Heyyyyy.... you think I could make a killing on Benign Tumor Cookies???

Sat Oct 06, 12:43:00 am

 
Blogger poopee shmoopee mused...

hahaha. whenever i play bingo i will think of that when they call b9.

Sat Oct 06, 01:39:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

ah crap!

Sat Oct 06, 03:16:00 pm

 
Blogger SafeTinspector mused...

For reals? The tumor is a pillowy, bean-shaped, benign growth draped over your adorably undersized left ear?

Are they really going to take your face off in order to clean it out? That's worrisome, but there's always the chance they'll swap the whole thing with either Nicholas Cage's face or John Travolta's face. That would be a result filled with win.

Sat Oct 06, 08:27:00 pm

 
Blogger Wendy mused...

YES!!!!!

Whew, what a relief for you and all you love...yeah, that means us too. :)

Sun Oct 07, 04:03:00 am

 
Blogger Wendy mused...

I mean, we love you, not that you love us...even though I KNOW you do...fuck. You know what I mean...shut up.

Sun Oct 07, 04:05:00 am

 
Blogger Gyrobo mused...

And they lived happily ever after.

Sun Oct 07, 12:51:00 pm

 
Blogger jin mused...

Haaaahahahahaaaahahahahaaa!!!!!
Rich you're so cute when you try to lie! Your right ear twitches and your left nostril flares.

Mon Oct 08, 10:21:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Oh Jin, that wasn't meant for any of the regulars. But really, I don't read that persons comments... what would be the point? Rhetorical!

But you are right, I'm CUTE! OK, not as cute as your cookies but still, cute in a wounded animal sorta way.

Mon Oct 08, 10:28:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Diana, I know... it IS great. But you know that already. At least it means we can meet up in Bangladesh one day and eat grasshoppers together.

Mon Oct 08, 10:30:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

I know Tich. I know. It sounds intense but apparently it's a really safe operation these days.

*raises a glass*

Here's to sharp scalpels and steady hands!

Mon Oct 08, 10:32:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

I don't know... but I'd certainly send them to everyone I know. What better way to receive good news than to receive it in the form of a delicious tasty treat.

Mon Oct 08, 10:33:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Poopee Shmoooooooppppeee, Long time no chat sweetheart! Hope all your endeavours are progressing nicely.

BINGO! Yep, I feel pretty lucky.

Mon Oct 08, 10:37:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

L>t, um... I'm not sure what to make of that... Benign is a good thing isn't it?

Mon Oct 08, 10:38:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Yeah SafeT, for reals man! Although the picture isn't quite accurate. I'll have to post a picture of it before it gets cut away... actually, yeah, before and after pics! What a great, but disgusting, idea.

Well, I'm not hoping for a new face... I'm pretty hot ya know... but I would like it if the Doc's didn't cut my facial nerve which is sitting in like tumour central. If that gets damaged I'll lose all feeling to that side of my face... won't be soooo hot no more will I! But at least I can start wearing a designer range of masks... like Zorro!

Mon Oct 08, 10:42:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Yeah Wendy, I loves ya all. The "YES!!!!!" was exactly my response... followed by a lot of drinking and whooping.

You take care of yourself, and give that hubby of yours a back slap and high five from me... you, you can have a kiss on the end of your nose.

Mon Oct 08, 10:45:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Gyro, That's the plan brother, that's the plan... at least until the Zombie apocalypse.

Mon Oct 08, 10:46:00 am

 
Blogger Scarlet Hip mused...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon Oct 08, 12:49:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

INDEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon Oct 08, 12:55:00 pm

 
Blogger Is it sync'd yet? mused...

I can see the cookies now. It will have a huge peanut M&M for the tumor that you pluck off and eat first. Kids will bitch over who ate all the tumors!

I am telling you I still look at that damn picture and giggle. There is something very Far Side about it.


Scott(gnat).
.

Wed Oct 10, 03:46:00 am

 
Blogger Scaredofsouthernspeak mused...

Cool and all that.

Thu Oct 18, 10:07:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Thank you for not being all dying and shit.

Sun Oct 21, 02:02:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home