11/26/2007

Repost

So I've finished the puppets, finished the essay, finished my lunch, and now just have the seemingly never ending tinkering with the final touches on sound, music, shot order on the infamous Doco o' mine. I thought I'd repost something, something I'd forgotten I'd even done, that should keep you somewhat entertained until I can actually think of something new to post.

Hope you're all peachy out there. Enjoy!



Little Jame was a strange boy.

He was not like other children.


But it was not because...

of his funny smell.


Or because of his leg that was...

shorter than the other


Or because when the other kids would play...



he would sit in the corner singing sad songs in a French accent.


Or because his only friend was Graham, a stuffed rabbit...

who set fires.


It was because...

Jame had a secret.


A secret that none of the other kids knew...

something that even Graham couldn’t set on fire.


Jame knew that one day he would grow up...

To be a beautiful young woman.

The End

Take: 7

Blogger Shelley Noble mused...

Ooooooh. NOW I see why you shouldn't make children's shows!!!!!! Got it.

Mon Nov 26, 06:12:00 pm

 
Blogger Flower mused...

Awww..and what a beautiful woman he makes :)
I hope he will be happy though..

Hope you are well Rich
Melanie
x

Wed Nov 28, 07:30:00 am

 
Blogger Scarlet Hip mused...

So much for showing this to my first graders.

Wed Nov 28, 09:17:00 am

 
Blogger Calzone mused...

I played a little 5 against 1 reading this G-Mank.

Thu Nov 29, 05:13:00 am

 
Blogger Rita mused...

I remember this I thought it was cool.
& I thought(think)you were(are) cool,also.

Sat Dec 01, 01:48:00 am

 
Blogger Rita mused...

you on the other hand are fucking weird! ha ha print that monkey boy!

Sun Dec 09, 07:31:00 pm

 
Blogger Murp! mused...

At least it won't have to get the hose again.

Mon Dec 10, 03:29:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home