10/08/2008

Updating because I can...

...or should...



...or something.

Gawd, I'm bored with the paperwork side of producing films.

Take: 25

Blogger Shelley Noble mused...

hee. Cute!

Wed Oct 08, 06:32:00 pm

 
Blogger Bimbimbie mused...

There's something about Do Not that reads ... Why what will happen I wonder*!*

Did you get any feedback on last nights Whirlygig showing?

Wed Oct 08, 09:54:00 pm

 
Blogger Ruela mused...

click click ;)

don't be R
remember you are an artist.

Thu Oct 09, 04:56:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Hee. Lazy!

Thu Oct 09, 08:49:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

It's probably the only redeeming feature of the entire post Bimbimbie. Of course everyone will ignore the integral message and click on it.

Luckily, I implanted a virus into the code and I now have everyone's bank account details. It's not the only way to finance a film, but it is effective... I'll see you all in five to ten years. *sirens*

Thu Oct 09, 08:52:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

You idiot Ruela! Not only did I tell you not to click once, but you clicked twice. Now we're all for the gallows!

I do try to remember. I think my memory is defective or something.

Thu Oct 09, 08:54:00 am

 
Blogger Ticharu mused...

I too clicked... I await your orders my master...

Thu Oct 09, 06:26:00 pm

 
Blogger Bimbimbie mused...

psst ... don't know if anyone has mentioned it but there's a bit of a slump on at the worlds banks so you might want to downsize your epic, I'm good for $10 ... er no, I didn't leave the mighty M off ;(

Thu Oct 09, 09:42:00 pm

 
Blogger Ruela mused...

hahaha

which is the punishment?

Fri Oct 10, 09:19:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Richard... go to England, await further instructions... have a beer while you wait.

Fri Oct 10, 10:23:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Bimbimbie... I know, why is it always Artists who cop it first in an economic downturn. That's when you should give us the most money, we work well with misery.

PS. Ten bucks wont even cover the DVD.

Fri Oct 10, 10:24:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Ruela, I can hand out punishments on here? Why didn't anyone tell me sooner! Sheesh!

Fri Oct 10, 10:25:00 am

 
Blogger Bimbimbie mused...

ok enough with the violin *!*

Fri Oct 10, 11:00:00 am

 
Blogger jin mused...

I clicked 13 times.
Do I get punished now?

But seriously... I like how you set that up as it took exactly 13 clicks before I got to the hawt nekkid dude photo. Is that you?

Fri Oct 10, 11:35:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

I play flute actually :)

Fri Oct 10, 12:00:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Jin, you'd know the answer to that if you'd clicked it 14 times. But no. You just had to sit there staring, staring at my perfect ass.

Fri Oct 10, 12:01:00 pm

 
Blogger jin mused...

Male nudity distracts me.
What can I say?!

Fri Oct 10, 01:04:00 pm

 
Blogger Rita mused...

I see you are back in form. Yay!

You are right American politics sucks. I am getting tired of it also. but, since I am one (politician) now I'm kinda stuck with it. I came over here to get you to come & see my latest post (no politics, I promise)

Did you say 13 times jin? hmmmm...maybe I miscounted.

Fri Oct 10, 03:39:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Sadly Jin, it distracts me too. Every time I use the bathroom I end up in there for hours. That's why I have all those female nudie mags in there... honest... no really... it's the articles that keep me distracted.

Fri Oct 10, 04:19:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

It's not that it sucks Handmaiden, it's just that it doesn't really affect me so I don't really care.

13? I thought it was 18? Oh well, just keep clicking I guess.

Fri Oct 10, 04:21:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

13? I thought it was 18? Oh well, just keep clicking I guess.

Yeah, I know that old story.

Fri Oct 10, 05:27:00 pm

 
Blogger Ticharu mused...

I've been at the beer now for two weeks, fish n chips, takeaway curry, BBC, gained 10 pounds, spent MANY more... now what???

Mon Oct 13, 05:08:00 pm

 
Blogger Scarlet Hip mused...

I clicked and I liked it.

How the hell are you?

Mon Oct 13, 11:57:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Richard, now what? I'll tell you what now! Get yourself to a gawdamned cricket match and streak!

Goarn git!

Tue Oct 14, 12:41:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

How in Hell? Of my own accord... self imposed hell is always much more fun.

It said not to click... you clicked... now you are for it!

Tue Oct 14, 12:56:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home