9/01/2008

Owall Graffiti



Parliament of Hearts

Take: 29

Blogger Ruela mused...

thanks man!
your video is there
with some black pages
see 2 posts bellow.

I like it very much...only miss the sound...but is good anyway

sorry my english ;)

Mon Sept 01, 09:53:00 pm

 
Blogger Ticharu mused...

The little eyes staring back at me kinda creep me out and if you look at it long enough they start to look hungry and ONE OF THEM JUST MOVED!

Mon Sept 01, 10:13:00 pm

 
Blogger captain modroom9 mused...

I can see a funny face with three eyes, is it you?

Tue Sept 02, 02:34:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Ah Ruela, of course, why didn't I think to scroll down! I love the black book you've put with it.

Yeah, in the world of film sound design is always the last thing we do. Not as an after thought, it's the best place for sound design to be in the production schedule.

I'll put sound to the next effort.

PS. English is over-rated. I understand what you mean, that's enough.

Tue Sept 02, 08:38:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Ah Richard, those hungry hearts hunting in the depth of night have a way of eating your... HOLY SHIT ONE OF THEM DID JUST MOVE! Run away!

Tue Sept 02, 08:39:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Cap'n

That's not a third eye. It's a tumour scar.

Tue Sept 02, 08:40:00 am

 
Blogger Bimbimbie mused...

Sweet ... a flock of flussie-hearts*!*

Tue Sept 02, 10:59:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

What's a flussie? And why did a flock of them put their hearts all over the wall. Seems suspect to me ;)

Tue Sept 02, 11:20:00 am

 
Blogger Ces Adorio mused...

...and where does this lead to? Hmn.

Hey big guy, I am so glad you are back. I have been thinking of you, actrually I just keep remembering your scar. Haha!

Must be doing well because you saw the earth women reclining but you only saw one lizard?

Wed Sept 03, 11:23:00 am

 
Blogger The Phosgene Kid mused...

There's enough you could be a heart donor several times over.

Wed Sept 03, 12:11:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

I was wondering where you were going with that idea. Still wondering...

The video clip on the last post was cool. It's those kinds of things that give me an itch to be creative.

Wed Sept 03, 11:41:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Hey Ces, yeah, sorry for the scar imagery. It still gives me twinges and so forth (you know how nerve damage can be) but it's pretty awesome considering.

Believe it or not, the stair case leads to a Library. Strangely enough, they don't get a lot of borrowers.

PS. No, I saw more than one lizard but I thought it was funny that I noticed such a small detail before noticing larger elements of the pic. Not seeing the forest for the trees so to speak :)

Thu Sept 04, 10:50:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

You need more than one owl to make a Parliament, Phos.... and more than one heart to make a community... I'm not sure I know what the hell I'm talking about anymore :)

Thu Sept 04, 10:52:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Just doing a little production designing, L>t. But there's certainly not enough in those pictures to tell you much about the story. The last two posts do relate to each other though.

It's all a bit of fun really.

Thu Sept 04, 10:58:00 am

 
Blogger The Phosgene Kid mused...

Death to the republic and up with the owls.

Thu Sept 04, 02:05:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Sounds good Phos, unfortunately we're a constitutional monarchy.

Thu Sept 04, 04:20:00 pm

 
Blogger Rita mused...

I thought I saw wallpaper hearts written up top at first. What came to my mind immediately was you were designing a cheesy valentines card with a saying like:
"You are the wallpaper of my heart"

Ha ha! That is rather clever now that i think of it.

Fri Sept 05, 10:05:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Hahaha! That's fantastic L>t, completely cheesy but fantastic none-the-less.

These hearts have nothing to do with valentines... well, maybe you could say they indirectly have something to do with saints. But that's probably pushing it a little.

Fri Sept 05, 10:11:00 am

 
Blogger Rita mused...

Well, I am waiting for some very innovative something coming from your warped but genius mind. As you know I've whored myself & become a politician.

God I love it, though!

Fri Sept 05, 12:46:00 pm

 
Blogger Ces Adorio mused...

A library. It's no surprise that they don't have many borrowers or readers?

Sat Sept 06, 11:24:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

L>t, You love being a whore or a politician? Personally, I love being warped but unfortunately, despite stories being told to the contrary, the title of genius hasn't yet been bestowed upon me. I'm too lazy to impart any sort of real genius.

Thu Sept 11, 10:33:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Ha, Ces, yeah they probably don't have much patronage; what with a nice clean up-to-date public library 4 blocks over. But hey, they might have a few older books that don't see much circulation.

Thu Sept 11, 10:35:00 am

 
Blogger Bimbimbie mused...

How's your feathered Possum these days ... is it too soon for words?

Fri Sept 12, 10:04:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Too soon for words, Bimbimbie? Only if those words are 'noisey little lettuce-obsessed meglomaniac'. Possum's fantastic. He's currently sitting on the back of one of the dining room chairs, looking out the windows amd telling off the Indian Minors for being in HIS backyard.

Sun Sept 14, 10:08:00 am

 
Blogger JLee mused...

You're such a hopeless romantic! ;)

Mon Sept 15, 12:29:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

The Parliament of Owls isn't so much about romantic love JLee, but more about following one's heart.

Mon Sept 15, 04:52:00 pm

 
Blogger Bimbimbie mused...

Good on Possum! Those Indian Minors have terribly thick feathers and just can't take a hint to clear out*!*

Tue Sept 16, 01:38:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

I just wish he could say it quietly! That or I wish I was deaf in one ear so he could sit on that side and yell as loud as he wants. Although if he keeps it up while sitting on my shoulder I'll be deaf soon enough.

Thu Sept 18, 02:07:00 pm

 
Blogger Diana Crabtree mused...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Mon Sept 29, 01:22:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home