6/08/2006

Andy Warhol?



I love drawing cartoon dogs. I have pages of them frolicking in every imaginable way. The now christened, Barry, is just one and is (suitably) very roughly drawn and coloured, but he is appropriately lifting his leg to go with his jingle.

Iiiiiiiitttt's Barry

the kaleidoscope covered canine

coated in a human salty brine

and as much as you might beg

you know
you know

he will
he will

get you back when he lifts his leg!

Now if only I could sing and play music!!

Take: 21

Blogger G3T Films mused...

Blogger? What are you doing?

Fri Jun 09, 10:02:00 am

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

Oh my goodness! What a sight to meet the eyes.

I'll check it out again in a few after i warm up.

Fri Jun 09, 12:59:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Awwwww, offended by a peeing dog?

Fri Jun 09, 01:07:00 pm

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

"Suitably very roughly drawn & colored"
Poor barry.
One thing i like about dogs is they are always making fools of themselves. & you can make a fool of yourself with them.
they get the stupidest looks on their faces when they take a crap.

Fri Jun 09, 01:31:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Our dog would give us a look as if to say 'Do you mind?' and look in another direction.

He was a strange pup. My girlfriend never quite forgave me for get him to answer to 'Rat Boy'.

Fri Jun 09, 01:43:00 pm

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

Rat boy? That's attractive.
Our dogs name was Arnie Grape, after the character played by Leonardo Decrapio.
aproppriate because he was such a retard.

I'm the one who had him put to sleep. Now i'm the dog killer every time his name comes up.

Fri Jun 09, 01:59:00 pm

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

I think I'm going to go visit Ole Barry. See what I'm missing

Fri Jun 09, 02:04:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

He wasn't a chihuahua was he?

Cause I could kind of understand your families reaction if he was!

Fri Jun 09, 03:26:00 pm

 
Blogger Ticharu mused...

I had one going yesterday but it wasn't as good as yours.
To the tune of any Chuck Berry song... "he wasn't tall but he looked like Chuck Berry, and in the fall he dresses like a fairy, and at the mall the children call him Larry!"
Like it?

Fri Jun 09, 09:44:00 pm

 
Blogger Lil Mizfit mused...

i think i'll b patient and wait for u to release an album with ur song and lyrics n chords to the music...the fireworks, basically.

Fri Jun 09, 09:58:00 pm

 
Blogger Lil Mizfit mused...

i think i'll b patient and wait for u to release an album with ur song and lyrics n chords to the music...the fireworks, basically.

Fri Jun 09, 09:59:00 pm

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

Tee hee! Now that's funny!

Arnie was a Llaso Apso & I loved him until he got a nasty genitic skin deasise His hair was falling out & his sskin got all black & bumpy & started oozing. I spent 100's of dollars trying to get him healed.

The poor thing was miserable.
Then I noticed he was rubbing his nasty oozing backside on my sofas.

I'm sorry, but getting rid of Arnie became an obsession.

Fri Jun 09, 10:38:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Tich, I think this could be to a horn laden version of the Ned Flanders song in the simpsons, crap, yours is soooo much better!

Sat Jun 10, 03:09:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

No mizfit, it'll just be a quirky opening to a cartoon. Something to get you hooked.

Sat Jun 10, 03:10:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Shut up Mizfit, I said it was something simple to get you hooked! Geesh!

Sat Jun 10, 03:11:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

l>t, that's a simple skin condition that develops between two layers of a dogs skin. It's a type of cancer but it doesn't cause any serious harm, it can be cut out if the dog isn't too old and susceptible to anaesthetics. But yes, it does come down to the almighty dollar, in the last 3 months of our fellas life we spent about 3 grand to keep him with us. That's too much!

Sat Jun 10, 03:15:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Squid, I think I love you! Well, not like THAT but you and you're wife will always be 'my' people!

Sat Jun 10, 03:17:00 am

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

yeah, Yeah, That's what they all said.

Sat Jun 10, 12:14:00 pm

 
Blogger Lil Mizfit mused...

ya, but then once ppl get hooked, they'll want more and u might wanna please them and then they ask 4 more and then u'll plz them again. it's a vicious circle and seems painfully boring but money u'll b making will ease the pain considerably!

Sat Jun 10, 04:39:00 pm

 
Blogger SafeTinspector mused...

Did you puke on your cartoon dog? For shame!

Mon Jun 12, 06:22:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

l>t, it's the truth but the thing that having his lumps removed did for us was that we could once again cuddle the old sod. Those lumpy things are completely festy, mmmm, stinky and oozy.
----------

mizfit, bah! vicious cycle, how is doing something I love doing a vicious cycle. Crikey, I could be changing elderly peoples diapers for a living. Animation is not work it is FUN!
----------

SafeT... *blush* it was Andy Warhol I tell you, it was!

Tue Jun 13, 01:24:00 pm

 

<< Home