9/08/2006

Bugger Again?!

Holy Crap, what a terrible week for Aussie legends!



I expect many of the Americans out here will say who? But Peter 'Perfect' Brock is like a God down here, a dead-set legend on and off the race track. Once again he died doing what he loved, going way to fast behind the wheel of a car. To lose one Aussie Legend this week was unfortunate, to lose two is just plain careless.

To stick with the theme, here's Brocky with a snake...

They say it comes in threes, boy I hope this guy is next!



And here he is with a snake...

Take: 17

Blogger SafeTinspector mused...

Oh, God, PLEASE don't take Yahoo Serious next. Please?

Fri Sept 08, 08:00:00 pm

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

rich; bummer!
you'd better watch your step. You might be next.

Sat Sept 09, 12:03:00 am

 
Blogger JLee mused...

oh my gosh, I was about to write "you better watch your step, you might be next" no kidding Now I'm at a loss...

Sat Sept 09, 01:39:00 am

 
Blogger Bathroom Hippo mused...


What's so wrong about John Howard?

Sat Sept 09, 07:29:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Sorry SafeT, I don't know who that is.

Sat Sept 09, 12:46:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

L>t & JLee,

It's very sweet of you to be concerned for my safety but really I'm not quite in their league.

Sat Sept 09, 12:51:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Underbogger,

Shhhh, it was me! Tampering with Brocky's car was pretty easy but getting into the Stingray suit was a bit of a squeeze.

Sat Sept 09, 12:55:00 pm

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

l>t; Nope, wasn't me commenting in Encryptor. Most unfortunate you spent all that time scheming at the wrong person... android... whatever... But you will pay, oh yes, will you pay. Mwahahahahaaaa

OH HOLY CRAP! I just read that! Hmmm, I'd better gather some minions about me!! JLee, old buddy, old pal?

Sat Sept 09, 12:57:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Hey B-Hip,

Where to begin, where to begin?

Probably that he looks like Mr Sheen is a good place. That or he's a lying maggot.

Sat Sept 09, 01:04:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Yes, l>t, It may not be today, or tommorrow but it will be sometime. I have a long memory...

Mwahahahahaaaaa

Sat Sept 09, 01:06:00 pm

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

God dammit! now I'm going to be all paraniod & look behind every bush & under rocks. Excuse me if i get obsessive & show up here 3 or 4 times a day, now. It won't be MY fault.

Sun Sept 10, 11:06:00 am

 
Blogger Ticharu mused...

Anyone wearing that sort of get-up in public should go!

OK, it was another bad week. More good guys bit it and more evil bastards lined their pockets and lied and lied and lied and lied. :(

What can you do?
I know I know! We can watch more G3t Films!!! YIPPY!!! :)

Sun Sept 10, 12:43:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Hahaha l>t, relax, I wasn't being serious. Or was I?

Mon Sept 11, 09:36:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Actually Tich, I wear that sort of thing every day. I'll be on my way then.

Yeah, being an evil bastard does have its perks. Hmmm, I think I'll change my career to world domination. Failing that, family planning...

I should put up some more video shouldn't I! I'll see what I can do in the next day or so.

Mon Sept 11, 09:42:00 am

 
Blogger Ticharu mused...

I'm always afraid I'll offend someone cool when I diss people who wear suits. Sorry! Burn it! Ha! Ha!
Yeah, I'm a bum, I've never owned a suit. I've never made any pretence at being respectable, I don't know what's wrong with me but that's the package. I can't stay clean shaven, I can't cut the grass in my yard, I wear the same dirty clothes for weeks. I don't care at all.
Is that anti-social?

Mon Sept 11, 12:23:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

I imagine that many people would find dirty clothes to be anti-social depending on their *wiff* factor.

I also have trouble shaving, I did it last night for the first time in 4/5 weeks. I quite enjoy being a little wild and wooly.

Unfortunately I wear suits 3 days a week. Never a tie though, no, rarely a tie. They're not really me, but at least I chose the funkiest suits I could find. Might as well look a little different even if you are wearing a suit.

Cutting the grass is OK, good exercise and the clippings always make good mulch for the gardens.

Mon Sept 11, 12:31:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

I've heard Satan was using him as a prophylactic. It may be a lie.

Tue Sept 12, 12:01:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home