9/07/2006

Classic Satan



If anyone would like to re-live some classic Satan you can find it here.

Take: 16

Blogger concerned citizen mused...

satan gets alot more hits then comments. I'm thinking he's a little much for most people.

i'm worried that having him over there might be damaging my reputation as a virtuos woman.

Fri Sept 08, 12:33:00 am

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

shit! I can't even spell virtuous. ;]

Fri Sept 08, 12:35:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Yeah, Satan has that effect. Whenever he's around women find it hard to type.

Fri Sept 08, 12:21:00 pm

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

I bet women could do things with satan that they couldn't do do with anyone else?

Fri Sept 08, 02:25:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Except get into heaven maybe...

Fri Sept 08, 02:28:00 pm

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

heaven is prob. not all it's cracked up to be anyway.

Fri Sept 08, 02:43:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Yeah, all that eternity worshipping god. I mean, god's probably cool and all but really, eternity?

Fri Sept 08, 03:08:00 pm

 
Blogger jin mused...

AHA! I KNEW you had an accent by the comment you left me!
(Actually, I wasn't sure if it was British or Australian before I read your previous post! Now I know, I think...)
Heehee.

Your Satan pic reminds of a character out of some late 1960's horror film. You know, one of those you remember seeing but the title never sticks with you, wait...or were they all the same back then?!!?

Fri Sept 08, 04:18:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Ha! I don't have an accent, you do! Yes, My non-accent is Australian,

I don't think it was a 1960's film, I think that was my childhood...

It does have a certain Hammer film quality to it.

Fri Sept 08, 05:16:00 pm

 
Blogger SafeTinspector mused...

The mask looks like it would make muff diving a challenge.

Fri Sept 08, 08:01:00 pm

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

ha ha it reminds me of one of those kinds of films too.
I wish i could think of the name of one. There is one where they do a maskerade ball, flash a little booby, suggest some sex scenes & a bunch of people get killed in the end. ??? I'm sure it has a satan in it. Didn't they all?

safeT; good point.
Sorry rich but your satan is NOT scarey! Or sexy. Even i could beat the crap out of him. hee hee ho ho

Sat Sept 09, 12:01:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Actually SafeT, the mask is made from a really soft leather. It's terribly comfortable and can be worn during any activity.

l>t, If you think 'my' Satan is meant to be scary you are missing the point entirely. As for sexy, your opinion doesn't concern him but all I can say is you obviously never happened upon Satan's blog.

Sat Sept 09, 12:39:00 pm

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

l>t, If you think 'my' Satan is meant to be scary you are missing the point entirely.

well, that might be your point. But, mine is one entirely different.

all I can say is you obviously never happened upon Satan's blog.

obviously.

Sat Sept 09, 01:04:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Didn't read it.

Mon Sept 11, 09:07:00 am

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

No matter what, across the board satan is a hit! I wonder if he has any other good posts?

Mon Sept 11, 11:05:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

I don't know about the word good but there ARE a few posts here and there.

I'll trot them out over time.

Mon Sept 11, 11:56:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home