9/01/2006

Just when I was starting to have some fun...

Moving House


I may be back.

Take: 12

Blogger SafeTinspector mused...

MAY?!?!??
No, bitch, you WILL be back.

Fri Sept 01, 01:31:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

No, bitch, I've just had something inadvertantly highlighted to me, MAY be back.

Fri Sept 01, 01:34:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Yeah thanks Squid! I'll give that some 'serious' thought.

Fri Sept 01, 02:10:00 pm

 
Blogger Lil Mizfit mused...

hmmm...while u r away, i'll read ur past posts are wonder about the extent of damage the indian sun has done to my poor brains for me to return to ur blog.

:)

Fri Sept 01, 05:02:00 pm

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

Would you please read my "updated" latest post?
so sorry wires got crossed.

BTW, I love satan's post. reconsider?

Sat Sept 02, 12:57:00 am

 
Blogger Wendy mused...

Oh, don't make me sad and go away. Whatever it is, we can work it out Together.

Good luck with the move. Nothing sucks more.

Sat Sept 02, 04:49:00 am

 
Blogger Bathroom Hippo mused...



Is that you? Or are you in the box?

Sat Sept 02, 10:13:00 am

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

HA! I found it. It's all here except for the e-mail that I don't have. may archives putting on the persona post yours, mine & the professors comments in encryptor are the particulars. it seems a little confusing now but, I have been waiting to get you back for a long time. The trouble was shilo was attracting too much attention so i needed to get rid of her (blogging ethics, you know) so I had to make my move.
anyway there it is.

Sun Sept 03, 04:09:00 am

 
Blogger Gyrobo mused...

Make sure the new place doesn't have microphones and/or pirates in the walls.

Sun Sept 03, 10:20:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Mizfit; Why wouldn't you return to my blog?

l>t; It's only natural I guess when you're dealing with the devil.

Wendy; I'm not going to go away, but there is no 'Together'. I'm a particularly loyal friend, it takes a lot for me to pull the pin. But once pulled...
The move went really well, barely sucked at all.

Bathroom Hippo; It's my spare parts in the box. Every android should make sure they have a good supply of spare parts.

l>t; Nope, wasn't me commenting in Encryptor. Most unfortunate you spent all that time scheming at the wrong person... android... whatever... But you will pay, oh yes, will you pay. Mwahahahahaaaa

Gyrobo; I insist that every new place I move into has Pirates in the walls. It keeps me in good supply of Booty.

l>t;

o.o

>.<

O.O

O.o

o.O

>.<

o.o

Fri Sept 08, 11:28:00 am

 
Blogger SafeTinspector mused...

But yet you were...

Fri Sept 08, 08:04:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Were what SafeT?

Sat Sept 09, 12:30:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home