1/25/2008

Where da hell...

Man, what's going on in this place...

*tumble weed rolls through*

Had to go and look at the statcounter just to make sure this thing was still on. Yup, plenty of hits. Just hardly from anyone I know. I guess no-one's reading so I can call you all turds. Ha! Just jokes.

It appears the only people landing here are searching for the Terry Gilliam film below. It's cancelled people. The ill-luck of Terry G strikes again. Fuggitaboudit!

I also seem to have a lot of searches for Mary Poopings, Bird Genitals, and Sex Feel Live Acting... obviously there are some fairly odd people out there, desperately searching for the type of odd people that used to come here... wherever they've gone.

Oh well, I did find this while trying to find out how my blog fits into the search for Sex Feel Live Acting.



Now THAT's some good Sex Feel Live Acting if ever I saws it!

Peace out! Turds!

Take: 20

Blogger jin mused...

I may be a cunt at times but I am never a turd you prick!

luv n kisses,
jinny

Fri Jan 25, 11:17:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

I'm so turned on right now!

Hop'n you're good Jinster!

Fri Jan 25, 11:34:00 am

 
Blogger jin mused...

I'm GREAT now! :-D
Why didn't you warn me about those damn poms earlier tho?!!? I could have been this happy the past couple years!!!!!

*...some advice- you should aim away from your keyboard...*

Fri Jan 25, 01:03:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Well, see, I don't know they details behind your separation but the way us Aussies see it is if they're Poms from Pom land then they tend to a little difficult to deal with... because they come from a crappy country that's always grey, rainy and full of crappy dour faced grey, rainy people. Really, it's just not a happy place. But if they got out of Pom land at an early age they tend to be OK... at least for 24 and a half minutes.

It may also have to do with the fact that they once ruled half the world and now they not only don't rule half the world but the half of the world they did rule beats them at all the sports they invented. They're a little bitter about it.

PS. So. Gross. Must. Throw. Up. Now. Good one :)

Fri Jan 25, 03:00:00 pm

 
Blogger poopee shmoopee mused...

bird genitals. you found me out.

Sat Jan 26, 04:49:00 am

 
Blogger Is it sync'd yet? mused...

Now your going to get searches for "Peace while letting the turd out".


I hope you are happy.



Scott.
.

Sat Jan 26, 08:47:00 am

 
Blogger Rita mused...

Get on up, Rich! & get down!

That was fun. I loved the costumes. The Lady in the silvery outfit looked well protected from any alien probes, if you know what I mean. ha ha

Sun Jan 27, 11:49:00 pm

 
Blogger SafeTinspector mused...

Rich, I'm afraid to watch the video whilst at work, so I'll take your word for it and pro-actively grow shocked--SHOCKED!

Tue Jan 29, 12:51:00 am

 
Blogger Diana Crabtree mused...

That was cool, but I think this is sex feel live acting:

http://view.break.com/440553

Tue Jan 29, 02:45:00 pm

 
Blogger Gyrobo mused...

I'm dancing... on the inside!

Wed Jan 30, 12:58:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

I should have known, Oh Poopee, either you're a sick degenerate or you're looking for other 'people' made by the same mad scientist who made you...

you found me out!

Wed Jan 30, 01:49:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Gnat, extremely happy. Who wouldn't want people finding their blog from a search like that... hmmmm... I see your point.

Wed Jan 30, 01:50:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Handymaiden, James Brown is the perfect weapon against alien mind reading. They'd be too busy funking to the groove to be able to pay attention to your thoughts.

Wed Jan 30, 01:52:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

SafeT, dude, I didn't realise your work was a funk free zone. shocked--SHOCKED!

It's totally PG rating. Although I think I did get pregnant whilst watching some of those dance moves.

Wed Jan 30, 01:54:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Diana...

*SHUDDERS*

So. Completely. Gross.

Wed Jan 30, 01:54:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Gyro...

Let it out.

Get on Up.

Get on Up.

Get on Up.

Let it out.

Get on Up.

I'm stuck in a perpetual funk loop HELP

Get on Up.

Wed Jan 30, 01:56:00 pm

 
Blogger jin mused...

LMAO at your reasoning why the poms are cranky.

The details behind our split... hmmm... well, let's just say that we were married for 5.5 years and he had exactly ZERO jobs. Uh-huh. ZERO. Which I wasn't all that upset about but then the sex stopped too, now that is something a jin can't live with! No sex & no job... I pity the poor man whose bones I jump next for he will be worn out faster than you can say jinster!
;-)

Fri Feb 01, 01:28:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Errr, zero jobs is, um, well, pretty pathetic!

Thu Feb 07, 12:07:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Not bad article, but I really miss that you didn't express your opinion, but ok you just have different approach

Mon Feb 22, 12:55:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

I'm looking forward to getting more information about this topic, don't worry about negative opinions.

Sat Mar 13, 03:00:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home