2/01/2008

Random picture

The mad Dr Fergus Gnaagle chooses a brain for his latest evil robot.



Why do I always end up with a half-finished badly-imagined random-picture like this on my desk?

They're so craptacular, well, OK, kinda funny but quite poorly drawn.

I guess it's because they're drawn in 20 second blocks over several hours in between my normal work duties. I mean, look at that pathetic robot... he's not evil... he's barely even rendered. And don't even get me started on that lack-lustre excuse for a head choosing machine. I mean, why is there a music keyboard? And the background is just terribly boring... the machine should integrate into some other bigger more complex machine in the background. And Dr Fergus Gnaagle should be short and tiny and on top of a really tall ladder to reach the controls.

Hmmm... I wonder what would actually happen if I thought about what I was going to draw and then spent more than a total of 5 minutes on it. I should try that sometime.

So, what should I draw?

Take: 6

Blogger jin mused...

Why is Dr Fergus Gnaagle turning me on?

Draw me doing something dirty.

BWA-haahahahahahaaa.....

Fri Feb 01, 01:21:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Probably because of that old saying Jin, you know, about how the size of a man's nose compares to his...

I don't need to draw you doing something dirty. I'm sure you get to see plenty of that in your own mind.

Now, if only I could read minds...

Fri Feb 01, 02:19:00 pm

 
Blogger Diana Crabtree mused...

Well since the evil robot already has boobs, why not replace the heads in the jars with different genitalia?

I win Jin! My comment is dirtier!

Sun Feb 03, 04:31:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Oh dear Diana... why can't people keep things nice? why is it always dirtier is better?

*sigh*

Mon Feb 04, 08:48:00 am

 
Blogger SafeTinspector mused...

Why does your evil robot look so damn familiar to me?

Fri Feb 08, 10:24:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

He could be related perhaps?

Maybe a prototype a bigger better robot...

Fri Feb 08, 01:14:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home