10/31/2008

Super cool glassblowing competition

Go and visit Scott.

Go now!

You don't have much time left.

If you leave a comment on his blog you can win some beautiful pieces of Glass Art.

Why are you still here?

Goarn Get!

Take: 8

Blogger Ruela mused...

Happy Halloween ;)

Fri Oct 31, 12:46:00 pm

 
Blogger Bimbimbie mused...

... nice to feel wanted I must say *!*

I was going to ask about your wing slapping possum - is he making soundlings yet? but don't think I'll bother now sniff ... tara ;)

Fri Oct 31, 10:29:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Halloweeeeeeeeeeeeeeen! Muahahahahah Bwahahahahaha Muahah-ack cough glack blaaarg... We dont celebrate Halloween in Australia.

Sat Nov 01, 10:29:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Awww, Bimbimbie... just because I told you to Geeeit doesn't mean I don't want you commenting. :) I just want you to win some pretty glass.

Unfortunately, no, Possum remains an unspoken word artist. He does have a huge vocab, it's just that it's all in Bird.

Sat Nov 01, 10:31:00 am

 
Blogger The Phosgene Kid mused...

Already got one from a past contest. Good stuff!

Sun Nov 02, 11:29:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Me too. Very Good!

Mon Nov 03, 10:44:00 am

 
Blogger Bimbimbie mused...

Tsup*!* I know lol - those glass creations are really beautiful aren't they... thank you for the directions.

Possum is obviously a bird of quiet observations ... ok I've now got a gecko chattering away here to my left - seems it has just woken up and is voicing its agreement about Possum*!*

Tue Nov 04, 12:37:00 pm

 
Blogger Ruela mused...

No Halloween?!?

OH man!

Wed Nov 05, 09:35:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home