6/10/2006

SILLY CARTOON DOGS

I've seen them! I know what they are, and they're here.

Life has lead me to some incredible cartoon dogs who do. They do. Politcal. Intellectual. Artistic. Commercial. Leashed, and masters and mistresses, to their games.

I see aspects of these Captains all around me. Even in a random place like the blogasphere, random because of the chance of meeting another person amongst a billion blogs, I meet people who hold the spirit that leads the cartoon dogs of their choosen fields to find success.

I want to nurture that brilliance in others. Probably in the same way I nurture and work hard towards it within myself when I spot something similiar to what I've seen in those successful cartoon dogs I've met.

I love that. It inspires me to work hard. It reminds me of what and why I still have stuff to draw.

So, that could be a (unanswerable?) question, What inspires you?

For me it's just being another cartoon dog and You people I meet along the way.

Take: 14

Blogger concerned citizen mused...

Once something catches my interest, I think about it & have to play with it.

'Play' might seem like a strange way to put it, but that's how I see it. When something inspires me it's like a pinball machine in my head & I just love that feeling.

& also, I've just figured out I have an obsessive personality.

Sat Jun 10, 07:12:00 am

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

Nope, that's wrong. I looked up obsessive personality & it isn't me.
I just get caught up with certain things & love the mental stimulation, I guess.

Sat Jun 10, 04:08:00 pm

 
Blogger Lil Mizfit mused...

MORPHING!! ofcourse after world-wide protests, i had to cut down on my morphing...now i just play with ideas stuck in my head smwhere *sigh*... :(

Sat Jun 10, 04:42:00 pm

 
Blogger SafeTinspector mused...

My cartoon dog can beat up your cartoon dog!

....I like cats.

Mon Jun 12, 06:21:00 am

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

Cats can kick dog butt anyday!

If they only knew.

It's their vanity that gets in the way. They just don't try.

Mon Jun 12, 01:38:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

I've been away for the weekend.

Obsession in the right direction can be a powerful force. But when the focus is wrong it is not only stupid but can really freak a person out.

Tue Jun 13, 11:54:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Mizfit, I'm a huge fan of Morph as well!

I can't imagine anyone would prtoest Morph!

Tue Jun 13, 11:59:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

SafeT, Bring it on ya pussy!

Tue Jun 13, 12:00:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Our family cat was killed by a dog. Let's call it a fifty-fifty affair depending on who's more serious.

Tue Jun 13, 12:01:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

YES!

Can I be part of the script writing team for the inevitable 1/2 hour show 'Murps Latenight Madness'

Tue Jun 13, 12:03:00 pm

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

yep, obsession can really freak a person out.

Tue Jun 13, 12:10:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

I know, I still get hits on my statcounter from people I'd prefer I didn't. *shudder*

Tue Jun 13, 12:46:00 pm

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

oh well, what can you do.

Wait, are you talking about you getting obsessed or other people?

Tue Jun 13, 01:22:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Blogger should definately have a function to block IP addresses. I would use it.

Tue Jun 13, 01:35:00 pm

 

<< Home