10/23/2006

ArthBard is a Legend!

This isn't really a post, but I think it's definitely worth posting! Well, if it isn't Magic Movie Monday. There's some great vids out on the web today.

For those of you who haven't seen it, our good friend Arthbard of Ringing the Otter and SafeTinspector has tried his hand at animation. And what a deft hand he has too! Everyone should go to either of those sites to see just how BRILLIANT a job he has done.

Mucho kudos, ArthBard! Great Work! I hope you do more.

ALSO, anyone who is anyone already knows that Monkey is a legend. He has posted a tour of his home town. It is as funny and sweet as any Monkey adventure could be.

Be Gone! Go on! Get over there and enjoy Magic Movie Monday.

PS. In other news, I was going to do another little 'Steve' type movie over the weekend but I spent too much time either talking to the cops or drinking with mates. I think it's the first time it's ever happened in that order... I must be slipping. Anyway, the little movie will have to wait until later in the week.

Take: 20

Blogger Calzone mused...

Link all you want, you still have to bring your own coke when you come over here.

Mon Oct 23, 11:02:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Zoner!

It's always like that with you aint it! "Bring your own, Bring your own" and when I turn up no-one has brought any and within a couple of minutes I'm tied up in the cupboard only able to listen to the good time everyone is having and the constant ridiculing shouts of "I can't believe he fell for that again!"

Well, not anymore buddy! I'M NOT COMING. Well, I will, as long as you guarentee I'm not going to be the only sucker this time. I'd like at least a bottle of whiskey and a little company in the cupboard this time.

Mon Oct 23, 11:08:00 am

 
Blogger Calzone mused...

Dude...see you at 10?

Mon Oct 23, 11:09:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Sure, I just hope, unlike last time, you give me the right address. If I see another video of me up on YouTube, wandering from door to door in search of your 'party' and leaking from the eyes I'm not going to be impressed on bit. YES, leaking, I wasn't CRYING you BASTARD! I just needed a HUG!

Mon Oct 23, 11:17:00 am

 
Blogger Bathroom Hippo mused...


Arth should do a My Little Ponies film entitled "The Revenge of Arthbard."

Mon Oct 23, 11:23:00 am

 
Blogger Jane mused...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idPKVw7OlYk

Mon Oct 23, 11:26:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

B-Hip, uh-huh, it could be a 3 hour docu-drama from one camera angle with Arthbard eating bowl after bowl of My Little Ponies to the sound track of anguished children crying for their lost innocence. I love it. It'll will open the next Cairns festival. It will be a critical success but like a Peter Greenaway film the overall message will be lost in the violence and gore. Awesome!

Mon Oct 23, 11:34:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Jane,

Never, ever, ever, ever do that again!

Hehehe, that was too cool! I think I've been brain damaged.

Mon Oct 23, 11:35:00 am

 
Blogger Monkey mused...

I'm blushing. Thank you for your kind words sir. Ignore the dragon.

Arthbard's Stick People were fabulous. Fabulous I tell you! Thanks for the heads up.

Mon Oct 23, 12:40:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

How can you tell you're blushing under all that fur Monkey?

I think the words are well deserved, tis your best movie yet me thinks.

I tried to ignore the dragon but he's good value and a little demented. There should be more dragons in the world.

Both Arth and SafeT are funny, talented peoples. If you've got a spare 3 years you should read SafeT's online novel, Closure.

Mon Oct 23, 01:01:00 pm

 
Blogger Unknown mused...

" spent too much time either talking to the cops or drinking with mates"

whoop.
makes two of us.
=)

Mon Oct 23, 01:02:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Hey Ashley, welcome to GetFilms.

Does it? I don't remember seeing you there. Maybe I was more smashed than I thought... or I don't recognise you out of the Police Uniform... oh well, either way, sounds like you had a fun weekend.

Mon Oct 23, 01:31:00 pm

 
Blogger SafeTinspector mused...

Arth's touching seminal work touches on the wonders of cyber romance in a modern world. Bravo, Arth, you are truly a bard of arth.

Mon Oct 23, 08:13:00 pm

 
Blogger JLee mused...

ArthBard rocks!

Tue Oct 24, 03:46:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

SafeT, Seminal? Touches? Cyber Romance?

It's nice to see you and Arth are such 'good friends'.

Tue Oct 24, 09:57:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

JLee, It was something I was trying to subtly imply, yes!

Tue Oct 24, 09:58:00 am

 
Blogger Ticharu mused...

I commented on your last comment on my blog, completely non-sequiter, but it may give you a topic for a future post. Something like, 'Why Sadism is Popular in Modern Films'
It has nothing obviously to do with Arthbards cool little film... just wanted to make sure you got back there and read it.

Tue Oct 24, 01:52:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

I commented on your comment about my last comment on your blog. It goes a little way to explaining 'Why Sadism is Popular in Modern Films'. It's a subject I've given much thought too over the year or so. It really is quite prevalant.

Tue Oct 24, 02:50:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Squid, well, there was this one guy who kept knocking the end of my pool cue everytime I tried to take a shot from 'his' end of the table. He was just some dude who thought it was funny, he wasn't even involved in our game.

Did I punch him?

Tue Oct 24, 02:52:00 pm

 
Blogger arthbard mused...

Thanks, Rich.

I just hope my legend has a big action scene, somewhere. I keep waiting and waiting, but so far it's mostly scenes of people talking. I'm sure there's gotta be a car chase in here somewhere, though.

Sat Oct 28, 12:24:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home