10/18/2006

Thankyou Bloggers

I've deleted the previous post, well, for reasons that should be pretty obvious. I get to spend my Saturday with the cops. Joy of joys! I'll take an extra value meal.

Thankyou bloggers for all your interesting, intelligent and thoughtful comments. If ever I needed to know if you were a good bunch of people your statements on the previous post prove without a doubt that you are. But I never wanted to know! Geez, what a bunch of goody two shoes and quite frankly your sense of civic duty is stinking up the place. I need to go rob a bank or something to get this taste of 'nice' out of my mouth.

A big Hi to the newcomers on the previous post. JC, the non religous one, very insightful comments, you seem like a good bloke. Geek, the geek, likewise. I'm sure I'll be visiting your interestingness blog from now on. Alex, you seem happy. For those who didn't see Alex's comment it was something like :) And that Angel tickled by some kinky thing, you are boring. Shut up you pathetic spammer. I would link you all but that seems like too much trouble today.

Peace Out!

Take: 27

Blogger Bathroom Hippo mused...


That Alex guy has been around a lot.

Wed Oct 18, 03:28:00 pm

 
Blogger jin mused...

You are very welcome.

I think

wait, ...what?

There was a post here?

Oh.

But there is STILL a 'previous post' here.

I'm confused.

Now I think I'm lost.

Can you tell me how to get to Grandma's house?

Anyone?

Wed Oct 18, 03:34:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Eloquent isn't he!

I would be upset by the spamming but he's got a cool avatar. I haven't checked out his site yet.

I see you've got a new piece up. I'll drop through tommorrow when I have sound to check it out.

Wed Oct 18, 03:35:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Little Red Riding Jin, forget granny I'll take those wonderful, obviously narcotic filled, brioches off your hands.

And yes, you're all lovely. Yuck!

Wed Oct 18, 03:38:00 pm

 
Blogger JC mused...

Thank you for the nice words. I'd never thought the use of this 'Next Blog' button would yield some good blogs. I've already seen too much blogs filled with crap this way. However, I enjoy coming along interesting blogs and commenting on stuff or so. :)

Wed Oct 18, 05:59:00 pm

 
Blogger JLee mused...

do-gooder! Next thing we know you'll be selling girl scout cookies or some shit...

Thu Oct 19, 01:51:00 am

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

See you when you get out of the slammer.

Thu Oct 19, 02:00:00 am

 
Blogger Bathroom Hippo mused...


Hey bloke,

Bring some dougnuts and vegimite, okay mate?

G'arvo.

I realize I just insulted you in many ways. =D

Thu Oct 19, 08:56:00 am

 
Blogger Bathroom Hippo mused...


Doug nuts? I meant doughnuts.

Thu Oct 19, 08:57:00 am

 
Blogger Monkey mused...

Dog Nuts.

Monkey for President!

Thu Oct 19, 09:20:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

JC

Commenting on peoples blogs helps make it interesting. As long as you don't expect my comments to make sense too often. But yes, I've given up on the Next Blog button, there is an incredible amount of crap out there.

Thu Oct 19, 09:22:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

JLee! I can assure you that I've been selling girls dressed as scouts for ages now. Boys too, if you're interested in that sort of thing. Nuth'n beats a nice lady boy cressed as a girl scout, well, except maybe Rich da Pimp when dat bitch is hold'n out on da mutha fuck'n cashola. You hear that BRUCE-INA, I'll smack you upside da head & pop a cap in your ass if yo don't make widda wad by sundown!

Thu Oct 19, 09:27:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Thanks l>t.

Send us some Jelly and Cigarettes? Gotta have something to keep me an ass-virgin.

Thu Oct 19, 09:29:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Squid! I was waiting for someone to bring that up. *shakes head slowly* So very, very confused and ashamed... Man, why do you think I was hesitating on getting involved?

Thu Oct 19, 09:32:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Hippo man! It's like your Aussie is perfect... I mean crap... I thought donuts were an American thing, but I can understand your nut fetish after listening to SafeT's 'deleted scene'. Sicko Hippo!

BTW -

Aussie: G'day mate, be a good bloke and chuck another vegemite sanga on the barbie while I crack this slab n check out the sheilas?

Mate: Nahwarries mate!

Aussie: Bonza! Need another tinnie?

Mate: Nahwarries mate!

Aussie: Beaut, I'll be back in two shakes of a dead lambs tail.

Mate: Nahwarries mate!

Thu Oct 19, 09:38:00 am

 
Blogger Scarlet Hip mused...

Didn't you used to worship Satan? Or rather, did you used to actually be Satan? I'm so confused.

Thu Oct 19, 09:39:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

You should check out Hippos site monkey for more Ball action.

Oh, and sorry Monkey, I'm a McDougal man. But like all of us, we'll change our vote for bananas.

Thu Oct 19, 09:41:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Brooke! Welcome to GetFilms. Long time no torment!

I still read your blog often.

No, I was never Satan. And let us never speak of it again. Unless to say, 'yeah I was Satan'.

Confusion is often caused by hanging around children, they're a stupifying narcotic. I'm a child, I should know.

Thu Oct 19, 09:44:00 am

 
Blogger Bathroom Hippo mused...


I used to date an Australian...errr


it's a long sad story...but it turns out she wasn't Australian...just knew the lingo.

Nahwarries.

Thu Oct 19, 09:57:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Hahaha, I know I shouldn't laugh B-Hip, me of all people know how deceptive appearances on the web can be, but Hahahaha! That's so cute! What a silly bitch! How long did she get away with that?

Thu Oct 19, 10:28:00 am

 
Blogger Bathroom Hippo mused...


You don't wanna know man....you just don't wanna know.

about a year until I found out.

Thu Oct 19, 12:11:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Oh Man! That is so wrong.

Sounds like a good excuse for a ritual killing.

Thu Oct 19, 12:31:00 pm

 
Blogger JLee mused...

it was really a 55 year old pedophile, right? or would it be "aussiephile"

Thu Oct 19, 09:35:00 pm

 
Blogger JLee mused...

...I'm still laughing at the whole "dougnuts" thing, especially considering my husband's name is Doug.

Thu Oct 19, 09:35:00 pm

 
Blogger Bathroom Hippo mused...



=)

No it wasn't a 50 year old pedophile.

More like 49. Joking!

Thu Oct 19, 10:30:00 pm

 
Blogger Wendy mused...

oh yes! The horse barf! hahahaha!

I love ya man! ;)

Sat Oct 21, 06:49:00 pm

 
Blogger SafeTinspector mused...

Usually the dougnuts make the sprinkles. Need mor zink in the soap, that's what.

Mon Oct 23, 08:17:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home