11/01/2006

Family and Friends

I know there's meant to be some sort of Halloween thing going on at the moment but I'm not sure what the hell that is. In Australia it would go something like this;

[Knock Knock]

Rich: [Opens door] What on earth is your damage?

Person dressed as Ghost: Trick or treat!

Rich: Huh?

Person dressed as Ghost: Trick or treat!

Rich: Shut up idiot. [closes door] Release the dogs.

So instead of talking about something I know nothing about I think I'll talk what's going on down here. Over the last few days I've been giving a lot of thought to my family and friends. There are certain times in your life when you focus on those closest to you. Sometimes for happy reasons, sometimes for other reasons. This is one of those times when it's for happy, Happy, HAPPY reasons. Yup! I get to be an Uncle again, there's nothing better than being 'Uncle Riiiiichie, your craaaazy'. I'm so happy for my older brother and his wife! It's their first and is due in June. That'll add some warmth to Winter.

The video below has absolutely nothing to do with the birth of a new member of my family but it does hark from an equally happy time. A couple of years ago one of my oldest friends (I've known them for a long time, they're not old) got married and asked me to video their wedding. This is not something I would normally do, it's never a fun gig, but there was no way I was going to say no to my beautiful friends. But of course I had to do it my way. Enjoy some of the secretly shot Hens night footage... I would show you some of the Bucks night but why would I get myself into trouble.

Enjoy!



Oh, and Congratulations again to my Sister In-law and Brother. Woo Hoo, good one ya virile old bastard.

[Update] Oops, I forgot. Everyone should go and see B-Hip and his Halloween movie. It's great! Cause I got a Cameo. Of course it makes the film :)

Take: 76

Blogger Monkey mused...

I'm appalled.

Wed Nov 01, 03:13:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

What? Monkey! My brother and his wife are allowed to have children if they want :)

Wed Nov 01, 03:16:00 pm

 
Blogger jin mused...

LMAO!!!!!

Ok, I admit, I was slightly disappointed when I realized it was a cock & not a cock.
*Ummm...can I say that here?!!? :-S*

Ok...so...yeah....congrats!
LOL!
:-D

Wed Nov 01, 03:39:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Jinster! How dare you use that type of lnaguage on my blog!

Ha! You can say whatever you like and be as slightly disappointed as you want as well. There was plenty of the other type of cock as well that night but no video footage at all. The bucks party, there was plenty of video... I wont put anyone through it (read: there's no way I'm putting strippers on my site)

Ok...so...yeah.... I'm pleased as punch for them :)

Wed Nov 01, 03:54:00 pm

 
Blogger Bathroom Hippo mused...



Wow! That's the biggest cock I've ever seen.

Wed Nov 01, 04:09:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

...and you've seen A LOT of cock!

...just Jokes, no really, I was joking... dang, I'm in trouble aint I?!

Wed Nov 01, 04:11:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

I'd like to welcome the person from Sony Australia who is currently checking out the site.

I use Sony cameras for all my filmmaking, keep up the good work! The new HD range is great.

Now, you can send the cheque too...

:)

Wed Nov 01, 04:30:00 pm

 
Blogger Wendy mused...

that was THE perfect cock. Just the right girth and length.

Be a friend, tap that sucker over the head and put em on dry ice.

It's chicken taco time!

Wed Nov 01, 07:20:00 pm

 
Blogger jin mused...

Ok, after a second look, I have to totally agree with hippo.

As per your 'update'...
Um...your cameo made the film?
Dude, weren't you dead?!!?
;-)

Wed Nov 01, 07:23:00 pm

 
Blogger Lil Mizfit mused...

hey, NICE COCK! im gonna store this pg in my xxx video stock. thanx man ;)

BTW, congrats to ur brother n his wife.

Wed Nov 01, 09:05:00 pm

 
Blogger SafeTinspector mused...

Did you make that vid? It is hilarious. I wish to have a coke that impressive.

Thu Nov 02, 12:51:00 am

 
Blogger JLee mused...

shocking!!! make sure that cock is not covered up with a speedo next time, ok??

Thu Nov 02, 01:46:00 am

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

congratulations on becoming an uncle again. I didn't have one but I watch my 21 year old son playing with my grandkids & they adore each other. It's very touching.

The video is clever. cracked me up!

Thu Nov 02, 02:08:00 am

 
Blogger Diana Crabtree mused...

The movie was a little risque for my tastes.

Congratulations! :)

Thu Nov 02, 03:04:00 am

 
Blogger JLee mused...

see, you got me distracted from the good news at hand....CONGRATS to you bro and his wife on their upcoming bundle of joy!!!

Thu Nov 02, 03:32:00 am

 
Blogger Ticharu mused...

That was obscene! But great! When can we see the secret Buck footage??? Excuse me while I wipe my chin...

Thu Nov 02, 03:36:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

When I win this year, I'll send YOU a box! Let me know your new address.

Thu Nov 02, 06:26:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Well, you know what they say Wendy, 'long and thin can come straight in but short and thick will do the trick'.

You'll have to post a picture of your 'chicken taco' next.

Thu Nov 02, 09:42:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Jin, Jin, Jin, of course I was dead. I think you're underestimating the pure unadulterated charisma of my pumpkin headed corpse! Well that and I was lying to try and get people to go over to watch the B-Hip goodness.

PS. I'll refrain from making the same comment to you as I did to B-Hip. I wouldn't want to besmirch your reputation... it's already in tatters.

Thu Nov 02, 09:46:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Thanks Mizfit...

Just so everyone knows, she's not talking about the video. Just some wide-angle shots of a wang I sent her.

Thu Nov 02, 09:48:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

SafeT, yuh, sure did! A lot of love, care and girlish adolescent-type giggling went into that one. Glad you liked it.

Well, from what I've seen of most Coke commercials they tend to dance around on stage like that as well.

Thu Nov 02, 09:51:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Sorry JLee, I'm not into the whole barnyard animal fetish as you most obviously are, I refuse to be a cock and uncover the cocks cock. Um... cock?

...that is distracting.

Thu Nov 02, 09:53:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

L>t, yeah, my nieces and nephews are fantastic. I love them dearly. It's going to be awesome to have another kid in the family.

Besides me of course, as you can see from the video I'm mentally about 3. Glad you got a smile out of it.

Thu Nov 02, 09:56:00 am

 
Blogger Scarlet Hip mused...

That's not the cock I was hoping for.

Thu Nov 02, 09:58:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Oh Diana! We both know that is wholly untrue! I remember the Bollywood film you were in. That bit just after you found out that after you had sold your hair to buy your boyfriend a motorbike helmet, he'd sold his motorbike to afford your dowry. You know I'm talking about the slow-mo dance scene in the rain... didn't that win the best sex-substitute scene at the Boscars? Yes it did!

Thu Nov 02, 10:01:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Hahaha Brook! If you give me your email address I send you a picture... of a nice Bantam.

Thu Nov 02, 10:02:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Hey Tich,

I'll send it too you on DVD... be warned though, she may have the body of an 18 year old ex-gymnast but her face looks like a leather mask.

It was pretty funny actually for the Bucks night extra on the DVD I put about 20mins of us guys playing poker and having a really boring conversation. Only the dedicated got to see the floor show I put on afterwards. I think some of the boys wore out their fast forward buttons... and then their pause.

Thu Nov 02, 10:06:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Squid man! You'd better bloody win then! Stop blog'n and get to it. Goaaarn Git!

Thu Nov 02, 10:08:00 am

 
Blogger Unknown mused...

I have to apologize for Monkey. He was so scandalized by your video, he completely forgot to congratulate you on your impending Unclehood.

Congratulations! Babies are fun...

Thu Nov 02, 11:20:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

It's totally OK MH, I understand. When a monkey is in need of having his tummy rubbed from too much candy he's bound to miss a thing or two.

I disagree, babies are no fun at all. They never pay up when it's their shout. Seriously though, I a big fan of kids who can talk back. Pooping and sleeping are only entertaining for so long.

Thu Nov 02, 11:39:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Had the Sony person here again, googling through from the Beast Adrift post where I mentioned RoughCut a Sony sponsored event. So I went to check out what they were looking at, nothing, yup, none of my old videos were working. They are now after re-embedding them all.

Screwed me again didn't you Vidilife! Is it too much to ask that a notice is sent to say 'due to an upgrade some embedded videos may not work'. Ayyyye. Glad I've changed hosts, I'll gradually migrate everything over to Google Vid me thinks.

In other news, I will be missing RoughCut this year due to a scheduling conflict but it is an awesome event. I hope Sony keep sponsoring it.

In other, other news, this little video has now been played more than all my other videos in less than 24hrs. It's true, people just use the web to surf for sex. Ha! Jokes on them!

Thu Nov 02, 11:52:00 am

 
Blogger Unknown mused...

Vidilife is a dirty whore.

I disagree on your stance about babies. Pooping and sleeping are simply delightful compared to storming off, running around the house like a crazed rabbit and refusing to do homework.

I rest my case.

Thu Nov 02, 12:10:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

I stand corrected! I can see how that would get tiresome after a full day of it. On the other hand, I'm an Uncle, I just hand the kid back and say 'You're being a little... Go home to your mother!' That level of responsibility suits me just fine at the moment.

PS. No, no Vidilife are not, that would imply I pay them. They are a dirty slut.

Thu Nov 02, 12:36:00 pm

 
Blogger Wendy mused...

I came here to post and I already did! Ha!

He's serious by the way. We have been collecting "treasures" for you for a year now. hehehe

Congrats on your new addition to the family by the way...it is almost as good as being a parent. You get to have all the fun without all the responsibility. Well, until you babysit and have to get the green boogers out of their noses. Oh wait, that was me this past weekend with my neice. Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, fun!

Thu Nov 02, 05:35:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

What, what, what? Treasures?

I'm all a flutter... wait, no I'm not! I don't want the no stinking treasures unless he wins. And there's no way you've been collecting for a year... it took me at least 6 months to send you the Aussie care package, so it could only be for the last 6 months. (tee hee, I'm stoked)

Yeah, the first time my niece said "can you wipe my bottom" after using the toilet I was, ewwwww, and then got my girlfriend to do it. Ha!

PS. You ARE allowed to comment more than once Wendy!

PPS. How are the Tassie Devil and his companion puppets?

Thu Nov 02, 06:58:00 pm

 
Blogger Bathroom Hippo mused...


Used to have cock fights in the back yard...but those damn roosters kept showing up.

Thu Nov 02, 11:30:00 pm

 
Blogger JLee mused...

HAHHAHAHA!

Fri Nov 03, 01:18:00 am

 
Blogger Ticharu mused...

I've been working on the 'Monkey Theme' and I'm just pumped! It's so freakin' cool! Of course I have no idea if it'll work for you or not. I'll try to have something in a listenable state by tomorrow.
So far the instrumentation is 4 bass tracks and a garbage can lid!
The lid is sooo expressive! Great tonality and it adds a Carribean feel.

Fri Nov 03, 05:20:00 am

 
Blogger Wendy mused...

all other puppets in the house, including the Australian ones are staying out of Murps way. That dude is totally high on Skittles. I ain't purtty.

Fri Nov 03, 07:32:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

B-Hip, from what I heard you were in the Bantam weight division.

And your roosters were small too!

...just Jokes, no really, I was joking... dang, I'm in trouble aint I?!

Fri Nov 03, 08:47:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

JLee, Don't encourage the Hippo!

Hang on, no, no, DO encourage the Hippo!

Fri Nov 03, 08:48:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

You've been working on the theme to the 80's TV series Monkey Magic? With garbage bins? Get off the Bongs dude!

That sounds awesome Tich, I can't wait to hear it. It's friday here today so I'll be at home tommorrow whenever you're ready.

Fri Nov 03, 08:52:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Awww, Wendy, you is too Purty! Purtiness is all about the attitude and sister you is da bomb.

As to the other puppets, I was talking to Satan, he and Murp! should not be allowed to hang out together.

Fri Nov 03, 08:54:00 am

 
Blogger arthbard mused...

Yeah, that's one talented cock, alright.

"I refuse to ... uncover the cocks cock."

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you couldn't uncover the cock's cock if you wanted to. Birds don't have cocks. They have cloata. Both males and females. Meaning you have to be especially careful on blind dates if you're a bird.

Fri Nov 03, 11:10:00 am

 
Blogger JLee mused...

don't ruin the mystique, man...

Fri Nov 03, 11:39:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Arthbard, you should see him juggle!

Your knowledge of avian genitalia is quite disturbing for some reason. Probably cause it means all the chicks I've dated could have been guys.

Fri Nov 03, 11:54:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

You tell 'em JLee.

There is definitely something about that undulating star on his leather G-String that is quite mysterious. It most assuredly should remain that way.

Fri Nov 03, 11:56:00 am

 
Blogger Ticharu mused...

OK, well 20 seconds of this piece is about 12 bars, which I should be able to work out and get into a little MP3 for you by noon my time.

The WHOLE piece will take quite a bit longer, but I'm sure you don't want to use the whole thing anyway. So I'll just get together a nice little section of it.

Fri Nov 03, 01:49:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

*Rubs hands together in anticipation*

You are indeed a Legend, Ticharu!

I think 20 seconds will be perfecto.

Fri Nov 03, 03:05:00 pm

 
Blogger Ticharu mused...

Where to send it??? The AOL address? And, would you rather choose the 20 seconds yourself? You must have good editing software. That way you could just make it fit.

I also thought, if this track isn't quite right, 'Gone To Las Vegas' has a nice jaunty feel and you are welcome to use it.

Sat Nov 04, 02:32:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Tich, where am I? Um... yeah, it's on the downside here.

Send your impression of what you think is right. That's what I wanted, I trust your instinct.

Me? Ahhhh, I'll love it now no matter what, but there's a whole other me tomorrow waiting to hear it. Then, then I shall be harsh, harsh like a a new born hamster... or possibly some other fuzzy little creature thats just hanging around playing the flute. What? You didn't know fuzzy creatures play the flute, well, we do but only in D.

Don't make me play in C. That would be cruel.

Sat Nov 04, 03:33:00 am

 
Blogger jin mused...

LOL @ your last comment at my place...the cake arrived safely BTW!...but, I have to tell you what happened! I can't put it on my blog because there's a good chance it would be seen by undesirables!

I have a 3-tier 75+ pound cake to serve 200 people, the table they have set up for me is crappy compressed wood with 3 wobbly legs!!! I track down the chef to tell him I need a different table. After 20 minutes he decides he can't help me & puts me on the phone with the country club manager (why was she not there? I have NO idea!) who insists to me (in a condescending tone) that I MUST set that cake up on that table because the bride wanted it there!
*insert jin getting pissed!*
I say, "I AM NOT putting a heavy cake on a wobbly table! If I do I can guarantee to you that by the time the reception starts, that cake will be splattered ALL OVER THE FLOOR! I WILL NOT be held responsible for that. I'll set it up elsewhere, when you come in YOU can set it on that table yourself if you want to."

You know, the whole time I'm talking to her, the word *glint* is flashing in my mind!!! Thinking, DAMN you rich for planting the seed! LOL!!!
Anyway...I don't know what happened with it, I left it on a STURDY table. I'd have LOVED to see this chick try to pick it up herslf, much less balance it on a wobbly table! LMAO! Pictures will be up later tonight.....

Sat Nov 04, 11:30:00 am

 
Blogger Arcturus mused...

?
I don't understand a single thing here. And I don't know why I can't play your videos ... B-Hip's play on this computer.

Sat Nov 04, 12:10:00 pm

 
Blogger Arcturus mused...

I've got to go to a different computer ... there's no shortage of them on campus.

That other Australian blogger I read -- Rackorf -- lives in the Outback and he's always posting pictures of these wild bores/pigs he's killed. Two very different images of Australia from you and him.

Sat Nov 04, 12:41:00 pm

 
Blogger Ticharu mused...

Drunken blogging is the best! I may have to celebet this evening as well and perhaps some drunken comments will assail yer bloodshot eyes in the morning...

Sat Nov 04, 12:53:00 pm

 
Blogger arthbard mused...

"Your knowledge of avian genitalia is quite disturbing for some reason. Probably cause it means all the chicks I've dated could have been guys."

Now, see ... This is why it's vitally important to know about bird genitals. A tip: The birds with the bright plumage are usually male. I know they look all pretty, but if your friends happen to stop by unexpectedly the next morning, you could end up with a lot of explaining to do.

Sat Nov 04, 03:13:00 pm

 
Blogger Lil Mizfit mused...

@rich~
hey, that was suppossed to be our secret!!! ppl were supposed to believe that i was talking about the videao. bah!

Sat Nov 04, 08:01:00 pm

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

Jesus Jumped up Christ on a Stick! 57 comments. I don't want you to have as many comments as me. what if all my blog buddies come over here & like you better then me? CRAP! Some kind of sabatoge is in order.

Sun Nov 05, 11:59:00 am

 
Blogger Ticharu mused...

That gives me an idea, it's not a good one, but it's an idea and that's all that counts, but I'm not going to tell you what my idea is because it's MY idea and you'll claim it was YOUR idea just because I left it in YOUR comment box. I know how your mind works, don't try to put one over on me! Oh sure, Ticharu is old, you say, Ticharu is getting soft, yeah well don't you believe it!
Just for that I'm going to tell my idea!

Wait, I've forgotten what...

Sun Nov 05, 02:21:00 pm

 
Blogger jin mused...

Is it really true then?

(You know...what they say...)

"Aussie's par-tay EVERY weekend."

? ? ?

Sun Nov 05, 06:08:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Jin, Oh Jin, That's fantastic! *glint*

I'm absolutely sure you would have heard if the wobbly table had collapsed. You can be guarenteed though that the stupid ass manager would have got there and seen the table and thought, 'there's no way I'm putting the cake on THAT table now!'

I made another of those fabulous cheese cakes for a party tommorrow. I'll see if I can get photo's this time.

PS. Almost completely true, yes! In fact every time I read your name I think 'Mmmm, Bombay Blue Sapphire Gin'.

Mon Nov 06, 09:49:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Arcturus, Now, was that so hard! I'm glad you finally saw sense and moved to another Puter. B-Hip and I use different ways of posting our films.

I come from a Rural environment. I know exactly the type of bloke Rackorf is just by your description. I've been pig hunting many times, but really, I never fit into that scene. Hence why I live in lovely little Sydney.

Mon Nov 06, 09:53:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Tich, Drunken blogging DOES rock! As I see by your second comment, you did manage to imbibe and surf. Well done Mate!

As to the idea you've obviously stolen from my site. Why you little... You're quite correct, it's the idea that counts. If you ever remember it feel free in the knowledge that I'll just be honoured that my little site played a small part in your greater brilliance.

Mon Nov 06, 09:56:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Arthbard, not as much explaining as when I wake up to find all my friends in bed with me!

Wait, who am I kidding. I don't have friends. Just people I sleep with.

Mon Nov 06, 09:58:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Mizfit, well, um, sorry, I promise not to tell them about the video you sent me in return of you and all the nekkid women at the Ashram. You're cute! Especially when being massaged that way.

Damn! Sorry!

Mon Nov 06, 10:00:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

L>T! Or should I say Tart>Lusty today! Come now, this isn't a competition. Even if all your friends DO like me better and send me emails to that effect.

Seriously though, you're welcome to as many of my blogger buddies as you want. It's a free and easy Internet :)

Mon Nov 06, 10:03:00 am

 
Blogger jin mused...

LOL...you brought back some memories!
I don't drink anymore, but when I did that was the one thing ALWAYS in my freezer:
Bombay Blue Sapphire Gin

...and in the fridge:
'Tipsy' Olives

Now I'm much more civilized.
Heeheeeeeee....
maybe
;-)

Mon Nov 06, 10:38:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Yeah, I don't drink anymore. Or any less either.

Bombay is pretty civilised considering some of the nasty ass Gins out there. You could be a sad old granny and drink Dry London. I don't recommend it though.

OooOOoOoOooo, Tipsy Olives! What do you put in them to make the Tipsy. My olives only get tipsy once they're in a Martini. I'm going to be humble and say that I make the BEST GIN MARTINIS IN THE WORLD!

Mon Nov 06, 11:04:00 am

 
Blogger Unknown mused...

That is *so* funny! You are incredibly talented - I'm fascinated by how you learned to do this. Have you written about it on your blog anywhere?

Mon Nov 06, 01:36:00 pm

 
Blogger jin mused...

LOL!

"Tipsy Olives"

I remember eating them right out of the jar, course, they tasted GREAT in a drink, too! LOL!
:-)

Mon Nov 06, 01:52:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Jin... Oh my goodness. That's fantastic. Mmmm, Gin 'Fizzed' Citrus Tipsy Olives, excuse me while I have a Homer S. moment... guuuururuuruururuurururur. I'm going to make some of those for my next party!

Thank you for contributing to my decadent ways.

Mon Nov 06, 02:15:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Sunflower, I'm sorry I kept reading that as kiss-ass-unflower. I had to shorten it.

The simplest answer to that is... No, haven't really written about it. Um, well, I was always top of my school in art, that helps with the drawing/painting part. Then what I did was got a couple of programs, namely Photoshop, Premiere, and AfterEffects. Then I played with them until I knew how they worked inside out, that took a while. And then I thought of things to animate and, well, Voila!

If you're interested in animation you should check out the ever cool ArthBard's site. He has a wonderful explaination of how he's just produced his first animation.

EVERYONE should read that post. Very informative!

Mon Nov 06, 02:24:00 pm

 
Blogger Jane mused...

Rich.

Don't ever call me Janey again. It's Jane. Or Baby. Or whatever else you've got up your sleeve. But never ever ever Janey.

And your costume sucked in BHips movie.

Any way ... I thought you would have been Satan or something, just for the hell of it you know ;)

Mon Nov 06, 03:53:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

You're just upset I dissed on Plath aren't you! I mean, sorry Baby Jane. Ooops Sorry again. If you imagine it with an Aussie accent Janey's not as condescending as it might appear, point taken though.

Come on Jane, flimmaker here, I'll take any number of different characters to make a piece work. B-Hip loves Steve. How could I resist?

But I'll do one as Satan if you write the script :)

Mon Nov 06, 04:00:00 pm

 
Blogger jin mused...

Ok...glad you liked the olives!
It's 4.00AM here & I'm going home to go to sleep, gotta be in early. :-P
*Damn! It is early!*
Now what do I do???

Don't forget to take pics of that cheesecake!!!!

Mon Nov 06, 09:05:00 pm

 
Blogger axx mused...

You've lost it - and I'm still cackling like a hen!!

Sat Nov 11, 07:03:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home