11/09/2006

Stop looking here!

And here.



Just a little lower!



Look here -----> Monkey has a new film up. You MUST check it out. You'll understand why by the end. NOW GO! LOOK! ENJOY! COMMENT!

I SAID NOW!

Take: 29

Blogger Monkey mused...

The man is too modest. It's a G3T Film! I'm just an actor. Although... I did get a nice little trailer out of the deal, and some snacks. The snacks were good.

You are the God of Film Rich. Indeed.

Thu Nov 09, 03:06:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

An Actor? Noooo, you were the talent!

You got a trailer? I didn't see that on the accounts... Hmmmm, were's the Producer... I want questions answered. All I got was beanbag, and when it started raining they handed me a copy of the script and said "at least it's useful for something now", and then the ink ran, bubblejet ya know. There I was bright blue, sitting in the rain, on a wet beanbag with the equivilant of a papermache hat on.

The snacks were mighty good though :)

Thankyou my wonderful Simian friend. You made it very easy to do. Your work was brilliant!

Thu Nov 09, 03:30:00 pm

 
Blogger jin mused...

SHEESH! You Don't have to YELL!!!

I went over there! OK?!!?

It was GOOOOOD! :-)

Thu Nov 09, 05:02:00 pm

 
Blogger dizzy von damn! mused...

i loved it! love love love love love love.

me and the film are getting married in june.

Thu Nov 09, 05:31:00 pm

 
Blogger dizzy von damn! mused...

i think i'm already pregnant with its baby.

Thu Nov 09, 05:31:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

It, it, it was excited yelling... like the yahooing of a cowboy or the whooping of a man who thought he had bowl cancer but discovered he'd only been shot in the stomach with a golden bullet by a yahooing cowboy!

That was one of the funnest little films I've done.

Thu Nov 09, 05:36:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Yay! Miss Kendra, welcome over this little corner of the insane asylum.

I'm glad you and the film are in love, *cough* doubtful *cough* but I have to tell you, you know, cause you're a friend of Monkey's, that Calzone has been hiding in Cinemas where the film has been playing... he sneaks up behind the girls, tells him he's the film, and then wants to 'Get Married'!

I'm not surprised you're pregnant though, he's one virile little dragon.

But hey, if you're into it. You have my blessing.

Thu Nov 09, 05:41:00 pm

 
Blogger jin mused...

Now come & check out my blaaaarrrg!!!
:-D
LOL

Thu Nov 09, 07:40:00 pm

 
Blogger Bathroom Hippo mused...


Very nicely done! To the both of ye!

Thu Nov 09, 09:04:00 pm

 
Blogger JLee mused...

yeesss masssteerrr...

great collaboration! I'm sure the Monkey was the brains behind the whole deal ;)

Fri Nov 10, 05:05:00 am

 
Blogger Monkey mused...

Aha! I wondered why you were wandering around the set with blue make-up on. I wasn't sure if there was going to be a dream sequence where the Blue Man Group danced through the sky. I didn't see it in the script... but...

My trailer is lovely. It has the name "Barbie" on the side. I don't know why.

Fri Nov 10, 09:36:00 am

 
Blogger Monkey mused...

And JLee? Yes indeed. I was the brains behind everything. Ahem. Yes.

Fri Nov 10, 09:36:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Jin,

I did! Cheesecake! Raspberry Cheesecake! Dog covered RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE!

Fri Nov 10, 10:06:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Thanks B-Hip!

There's this thing I like to do when making films... work with talented people. But if we don't have one of those then talented animals such as Monkeys and Hippos will do just fine. Makes for a lot of fun.

Fri Nov 10, 10:09:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

JLee, I don't ask for much... being obey by hawt women calling me master, well, it's nice, but it's not one of them.

Oh, ahem, yes, what the Monkey said...

Fri Nov 10, 10:12:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Monkey! I remember that trailer now... there was some other film being shot on set, I don't think it was meant for you. Didn't you wonder why the blonde girl keep screaming and running out everytime you went to have a nap between scenes. I tried to explain it to her... but I was blue, wet and freakish looking.

On the upside, my beanbag also had Barbie on the side, I stole it from her when she was in Monkey induced therapy.

PS. See, this is what I like about doing film. Actors do all the promotional work and leave the Director to concentrate on their next project. You can say whatever you like as long as I get an Acadamy Award, don't appear in the tabloids, and don't have to do interviews.

Fri Nov 10, 10:22:00 am

 
Blogger Ticharu mused...

I was there, at least I think I was there, consciousness being our only 'reality', I was there as in 'over there' but all the while I was 'here' as in over here, but wait...

Fri Nov 10, 11:59:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Yes Tich, English can be very confusing for some. The Internet has the wonderfully ability to not only massacre English as we know it but can also allow you to do it in several places at once!

Fri Nov 10, 12:37:00 pm

 
Blogger Scarlet Hip mused...

You two are a team of epic talent. Like Scorsese and DeNiro. Coppola and Pacino. Wood and Lugosi.

Fri Nov 10, 02:42:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Ooo! Ooo! Brooke, Thankyou!

Plan 9 would have been much better with Monkey instead of Bela! I can just see Monkey as the Alien commander. {stares off into distance as the world goes wavy)

Monkey: Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid Humans.

Rich: Aaaaaand cut! Print! Perfect Monkey, just perfect! Does make you wonder why these superior Aliens have taken 9 attempts to take over the world. [Thumbs through script] Hmmm, apparently it's because those fiendish humans have been blowing up the flying saucers with missles, simple yet strangely effective against a superior race.

Monkey: Purples in re-hab again but he'll be out in 4 weeks. Can I have his Bananas?

Rich: Sure, wait, no, we could shoot drunken Purple's at the Flying Saucers instead of missles. [rubs hands together] Exccccellent, it'll be cheaper. I'll get the 1st AD to call his agent.

Monkey: I want a BANANA! [starts hurling feces]

Rich: Crap! Help! Monkey's going insane again. Get him a banana! [aside] they replaced Bela with some dude holding a cape over his face, I'm sure we could do it with that little shitflinger!

Fri Nov 10, 03:25:00 pm

 
Blogger Scarlet Hip mused...

Are you responding to your own comments?

I didn't know we were allowed to do that.

Sat Nov 11, 08:39:00 am

 
Blogger Monkey mused...

Rich is allowed to do anything he wants. This is his kingdom. His fiefdom. His empire!

I had a rabies shot today. The blonde girl's agent called and demanded that I have one. I don't know why.

Sat Nov 11, 02:27:00 pm

 
Blogger jin mused...

*jin was bored
out of her gourd
on a Friday eve
ate too much cheesecake
& thought she might heave
then with a click
her mouse went wild
watched an Easter vid
that made her feel like a child
she laughed & giggled
at these puppets that wiggled
when she took a dive
into rich's archive.*
:-D

Sat Nov 11, 04:39:00 pm

 
Blogger Ticharu mused...

Your percussion track LIVES I tell you, it's ALIVE!

Sun Nov 12, 10:58:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Hey Cricket you little cuty.

I didn't really keep track of the time I spent on this project. It was probably about a week and a half from the time I emailed Monkey's agent to the time I put it up. There was a lot of back and forth via email between Monkey, His Agent, Ticharu and myself. I would say all up there was about 20hrs of work from my end... you'd have to ask Monkey and Tich how much time they spent on their parts.

You ARE a puppet, a fantastic puppet! I do wonder what type of film you and Murp! would be interested in making?

Sun Nov 12, 04:38:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Brookelina, I wasn't answering my own comments, I was indulging in the great Hollywood past time. The re-make! I was just playing with the idea of remaking the great Wood and Lugosi classic Plan 9 from Outerspace!

I'm sure Monkey doesn't mind me playing with the script.

Sun Nov 12, 04:41:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Monkey... nooooo, I'm not allowed to do anything I want. You can replace Directors, Editors, Screen Writers and even Music Directors but in a Monkey movie, you can't replace the Monkey. When it comes to films including your esteemed self you call the shots. But I am glad you'e one of the loveliest people I've ever worked with, I'd work with you again anytime.

Rabies shot? I can't begin to imagine what that's about.

Sun Nov 12, 04:45:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Hey Jin, That's great. Really glad you liked Cat and Dog Finds the Easter Bunny. I would put more effort in to making a cool poem like yours for an answer... but hey, I've spent a day wandering through the bush, I'm tired!

Sun Nov 12, 04:47:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

TICH! Where? Where can I listen to this? I'm soooooo excited!

Sun Nov 12, 04:48:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home