4/13/2007

I am the BEST of all time!

Well, OK, this is somewhat of an over statement. Or is it?

My site was nominated for Best Bog of All Time!

Yeah OK, it is... top five maybe but not best... Ha! I think they should have another category I could somehow possibly have a chance of winning. Like this;



So you can go vote if you like. I'm off to the dunny, to keep my dream alive!


In other news: See ya Buddy, ta for the good read!

Take: 11

Blogger jin mused...

Drat.
I tried to vote but I would've had to sign up.

I don't feel like it right now, but I will soon.

*jin is glad that rich isn't able to see that she can't sign up because she's too busy drinking coffee & eating cheeeeesecake.*

Fri Apr 13, 05:48:00 pm

 
Blogger Monkey mused...

I went back and voted for you as "best bog" as requested. I think there will be much confusion.

Fri Apr 13, 11:08:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

This blog is OK, but there used to be this blog called "7th Rim of Hell", now that was the best blog...

Cheers, Mate!

Sat Apr 14, 10:56:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Jin - I don't blame you. I'd prefer to eat cheesecake with coffee than sign up for another service too.

Monkey - Excellent! May confusion reign!

Squid - I think I rememeber that bog. That Satan dude was a tripper, wasn't he? I've often felt there aren't enough stories on this blog... Maybe I should ask him to write a few for me. If I can find where he's hiding.

Rich - Stop screwing around on the Internet and put together the show reel for those dudes like you said you would.

Sat Apr 14, 01:00:00 pm

 
Blogger Flower mused...

I think you should win just for the Easter Bunny video alone!!

Ah and does it allow you to vote for yourself..:D I might try!! haha

Hope you are having a lovely weekend Rich....
xox

Sun Apr 15, 10:17:00 pm

 
Blogger SafeTinspector mused...

For a very long time I've listed among the links on my site a web site dedicated to peat bogs. I have long desired to find a fellow with a Pete's Blog, but didn'tdidn'tdidn't.

Too bad your name isn't "Pete," though you've reminded me of my search.

I enjoy your blog, so there you are.

Sun Apr 15, 10:42:00 pm

 
Blogger Ticharu mused...

I never vote, it's just a vulgar popularity contest, and someone has to lose, and that would hurt their feelings, and we can't have any losers... so I never vote. :)

Mon Apr 16, 02:36:00 am

 
Blogger Monkey mused...

Ticharu... there is a nasty rumor going around that you and I are the same person. I'm flattered and appalled at the same time.

Rich... I just wanted to reassure you that my "application" to S.C.U.B.A. was accepted by management last Friday.

They accepted under duress... but I'm in!

Mon Apr 16, 11:54:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

I'm really tired today... promise I'll answer these tomorrow.

Mon Apr 16, 04:53:00 pm

 
Blogger jin mused...

Ok...so I spent all this time (one minute) signing up & I still can't vote cos they aren't sending me my confirmation email!!! ARG....

Wed Apr 18, 09:51:00 pm

 
Blogger jin mused...

FINALLY!
I was able to vote...AND leave you a comment telling you I voted! :-S
Everytime I tried to comment last night I got disconnected. Only at your blog. Is that weird or is that weird?

Fri Apr 20, 12:05:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home