4/27/2007

A quick picture from my lunch hour...

REALITY OR IMAGINATION?

Does it matter if you can answer,



Have a nice weekend!

Take: 34

Blogger concerned citizen mused...

half alien/half human.

I've been really getting into manipulating photos of my physical reality. Quirking the real world, slightly. Now I'm taking pictures of myself & playing with them. It's like now I made this world & I'll put myself in it.

Reality or imagination?

Sat Apr 28, 12:30:00 am

 
Blogger Monkey mused...

Good Lord. Thank you for another nightmare inducing image.

Ahem.

Sat Apr 28, 12:41:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Oh L>t, that's exactly what I'm asking :)

I hope the world you're creating for yourself is the reality you want. Is the cardboard box working or is your... doesn't matter... really hope you're in the right place :) Intense situations can make you but the box can't go back in time, you know...

Always take care of yourself ;)

Sat Apr 28, 02:16:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Well Monkey, the 'thank you' means a hell of a lot more than the nightmare inducing image.

None of us know for sure you know... but I believe I do. It seems positive... or mildly amusing... yeah that's more it! Waiting for the mildly amusing... yuck, yuck, yuck!

Sat Apr 28, 02:22:00 am

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

rich, well we can only go forward. Nothing propels you like letting go of your moorings. :)
Hey, if I end up pushing a grocery cart & living under a freeway underpass...Well, I've done it before in the not to/too(?) distant past.

Sat Apr 28, 03:43:00 am

 
Blogger JLee mused...

To steal the caption from the post below, "I'm scared. Hold me!"

Sat Apr 28, 06:16:00 am

 
Blogger Unknown mused...

"Four years or so ago, I rode a pony, called him "Truth"
We didn`t know the way so it took us till today to get here
And all that time, I felt just fine
I held so many people in my suitcase heart
That I had to let the whole thing go
It was taken by the wind and snow... "

The Weepies

Sat Apr 28, 08:52:00 am

 
Blogger Diana Crabtree mused...

Is that an homage to Britney Spears?

Sat Apr 28, 02:50:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

I need to stop answering comments in the early AM after a big night of booze... naaaaaaaaaaah!

L>t, letting go of your moorings (morons, ha! Just jokes!) is great if you have an idea of not where the drift will take you but what you're hoping to get out of the long monotonous journey at sea.

Jlee, maybe that's because not only because you're not sure if it's reality of imagination but also that you can't answer the question of where it's taking you? Ha!

Monkey's Human, I lurv The Weepies and thanks for introducing me to their goodness. I agree, we don't know the way but it's definitely implied that we have a destination in mind as we set out... The journey feels just fine :)

Diana, No!

HA! Blue eyed and bald head aside... I guess it could be if she was inclined to think about it.

Sun Apr 29, 02:26:00 am

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

Ah well, platitude, platitude, old wise sayings, supple & varigated laundry, I mean language...

Sun Apr 29, 09:17:00 am

 
Blogger Diana Crabtree mused...

In Britney's case it's definitely imagination- she imagines that she has talent.

Sun Apr 29, 09:31:00 am

 
Blogger Monkey mused...

I love platitudes. They are like warm cream cheese on a toasted bagel.

I have no idea what I'm talking about. I'm crazy you know.

Speaking of crazy... I think my human lost it up there for a day. So pleased you understood her burblings! Purple poured her a stiff drink and she feels much better now.

Mon Apr 30, 12:35:00 am

 
Blogger Scarlet Hip mused...

This picture is freaking me out.

Mon Apr 30, 07:09:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

L>t,

variegated laundry

is better than being

desecrated beyond the sea

...oh gawd, someone shoot me...

I'll stop now...

Mon Apr 30, 11:36:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Diana... thanks for the update on Britney's career... wait, screw that! Change the subject already, blech!

Mon Apr 30, 11:37:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

I didn't think of it was burblings Monkey... waaaaaaait, crazy you say... I think I better get myself a toasted bagel with warm cream cheese while I contemplate what this means for the state of my mind ;)

Tell Purple to make it a double for me.

Mon Apr 30, 11:41:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Oh Brooke, Danny's poetry is OK but this is freak'n you out. You really need to get your priorities sorted!

Mon Apr 30, 11:41:00 am

 
Blogger Diana Crabtree mused...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Mon Apr 30, 12:14:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Sorry Diana, I will not have THAT sort of language on my blog.

HA!

Mon Apr 30, 12:25:00 pm

 
Blogger Diana Crabtree mused...

I was inappropriate, I'm sorry.

Mon Apr 30, 12:38:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Completely accepted of course ;) Just don't ever do it again!

Mon Apr 30, 01:56:00 pm

 
Blogger Lil Mizfit mused...

aaaargh! u blinded me!

Mon Apr 30, 07:29:00 pm

 
Blogger Monkey mused...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Tue May 01, 12:08:00 am

 
Blogger Monkey mused...

Oh! Excuse me. Diana is a bad influence on me.

Tue May 01, 12:09:00 am

 
Blogger Diana Crabtree mused...

I have that "Toxic" effect

Tue May 01, 03:00:00 am

 
Blogger Scarlet Hip mused...

Oh please, Danny's poetry totally freaks me out. Didn't you see the tags I put it under?

I think it's the baldness. I have a thing about hair. And being in a box. That too.

Tue May 01, 09:29:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Mizfit, thank you, I no longer labour under a misapprehension and have now officially given up drawing.








*sigh*

Tue May 01, 09:33:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

MooOOOOooonkey! Such, such... what was that? Don't tell me you too talked about that imbecile on my blog?








*sigh*

Tue May 01, 09:35:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Diana...










*sigh*

Tue May 01, 09:35:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Ahhhh Brooke, I see, you're putting it on your blog so that if you turn up murdered then the cops will know it was Danny?

I would have drawn hair on her but I ran out of time over lunch and I liked the idea of the impression of babe like youth it gave in conjunction with her imagining a cardboard box as a time machine. I understand though... freaky... got it!





*sigh*

Tue May 01, 09:40:00 am

 
Blogger jin mused...

Oooooo...I love the *blue* eyes & the *red* lips!

I just realized there may be something wrong with me if this didn't freak me out.

Tue May 01, 10:03:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Shhhhh... I wouldn't let anyone know if I was you...

Tue May 01, 12:58:00 pm

 
Blogger SafeTinspector mused...

Is it the enormous bell jar or the box which allows our hydrocephalic lass to travel through time?

Tue May 01, 09:37:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

I think the box and the bubble-head are the only things outside imagination.

Wait... ones person disease is another persons style...

Wed May 02, 01:08:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home