5/07/2007

Animated Monday

Well, the Bard of Arth has done it again. With the flick of his wrist, a month of grind, unabashed animal cruelty, and the occasional Jedi mind trick he has created quite the show for us animation loving geekoids.

Definitely head over and check out the goodness that is Arthbard's Science Center!

------------------------------------------------

...And now for a random image courtesy of some crazy-smart programmer-type dude who appears to think google enjoys being re-engineered. I actually wonder if this will work...

[update]...Wow, what a not-so crazy-smart programmer-type dude. All that did was make the page un-loadable in some browsers. The idea should have been a fun one though. Apparently it was supposed to capture random words on your blog and then insert a random image from google image search using those words

...so here's some random image courtesy of crazy-smart me-type dude who appears to think that typing a random word in google image search is mildly amusing...


I was hungry OK!

Take: 28

Blogger jin mused...

Um....

COOL!!!

I happen to
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE your idea!

I typed in a random word in Google Image search & look what I came up with!

*GRIN*

Oh...sweet Goddess...

Sorry rich...gotta go ...um ... get back to work. Yeah, that's it.
LATER!

Mon May 07, 06:30:00 pm

 
Blogger Diana Crabtree mused...

Rich you could learn something from Jin about random image searches.

I only found the picture of the chimp half as arousing as the hunk.

Tue May 08, 07:04:00 am

 
Blogger jin mused...

Haaahahahaaa!
Good one Diana!
:-)

Tue May 08, 09:34:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Jin, I didn't think you knew my full name.

Tue May 08, 09:39:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Diana, that's cause the chimp can feed himself whilst the hunk is so stupid you'd have to spoon feed him. You really should start going for guys who can stand on their own two feet... like a chimp... I no longer understand what I'm saying...

Tue May 08, 09:41:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

She's lying through her teeth Jin. Diana has a secret fetish. She likes them hairy.

Tue May 08, 09:42:00 am

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

uhhh...this is where I come up with something clever right?

Oh, damn. Clever just isn't my bag.

First thing I thought of was that horrible BBC troll & his calling everyone monkeys. the basturd.

Tue May 08, 10:37:00 am

 
Blogger Diana Crabtree mused...

I do like them hairy. Because I like to wax them as foreplay.

The ability to feed themselves is unimportant.

Tue May 08, 11:49:00 am

 
Blogger Diana Crabtree mused...

Why be clever l>t? If the owner of the blog doesn't bother to be clever, why should you?

BWAH HA HA HA HA HA

Thats for saying I date guys less capable than chimps, Rich. It may be true, but still

Tue May 08, 01:44:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Well L>t, I'm sure we are all Monkeys but unlike bbc some of us have come down from the trees.

Tue May 08, 01:50:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

I'm terrible hurt Diana... yeah OK, I'm not.

At least you don't date the types I do.

Tue May 08, 01:52:00 pm

 
Blogger Diana Crabtree mused...

Those pictures scare the shit out of me!

I didn't mean to tease you Rich, I'm just missing my ex boyfriend, and taking it out on you

Tue May 08, 02:41:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Yeah, my Ex-girlfriend was a little crazy.

Tue May 08, 02:53:00 pm

 
Blogger Diana Crabtree mused...

Yeah. At first I thought she was super, but then she had to go and steal my boyfriend.

Tue May 08, 03:11:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Wow, me and your boyfriend have so much in common!

Tue May 08, 03:17:00 pm

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

uhhh...yeah, some of us have learned to tiptoe even...just in case we step in someboby eles dogshit.

Tue May 08, 03:38:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Tiptoeing is so boring. I much prefer the bull in a china shop method of dealing with those people.

Tue May 08, 03:41:00 pm

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

Yikes! well, I'm innocent as a new born baby.

Tue May 08, 04:29:00 pm

 
Blogger jin mused...

Ok, I still prefer my google picture to all of yours!!!

...and I agree w/ Diana. They need not know how to feed themselves. In fact, I'll take it a step further...they needn't know how to speak.

*evil grin*

Tue May 08, 07:52:00 pm

 
Blogger Diana Crabtree mused...

I entered a random word and found this.

Jin, we need to find one who can't feed themselves, speak, or design their own tattoos

Wed May 09, 12:50:00 pm

 
Blogger jin mused...

O.
M.
G.

That is the worst tattoo I've ever seen.

*shudder*

Well, I simply had to try another.
I searched for "edible man".
I was so NOT expecting jesus.

Wed May 09, 07:45:00 pm

 
Blogger jin mused...

*jin shouts*

{{{{{Riiiiiiich}}}}}

I know you're there!

Did we scare you off with all the semi-nekkid hunk pictures?

Thu May 10, 09:20:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Just doing a little thing called 'work' Jinster.

Thu May 10, 10:07:00 am

 
Blogger Diana Crabtree mused...

Scandal! I googled "work" to see what it was Rich is doing. He's doing this! I'm sure that "work" can't feed herself or speak either.

Thu May 10, 11:58:00 am

 
Blogger jin mused...

Haaahahahaaa!
Damn...you're good.
I knew 'work' was code for something but I had no idea!

I happen to be working on this right now.
;-)

Thu May 10, 03:39:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Gawd, I WISH I was doing that type of work.

I just wish Diana would stop posting old pictures of herself on my blog. I know Diana, you want to stop world hunger, your favourite colour is blue, and your talent is a great rack... um... I mean singing... yes, singing.

Fri May 11, 01:58:00 pm

 
Blogger Diana Crabtree mused...

Rich, I'm angry at you. You know I try to keep my blog anonymous, now everyone knows what I look like! Well, what I look like on stage. They haven't seen me without my makeup

Fri May 11, 02:49:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

I guess you shouldn't have endorsed that line of tanning salons.

Fri May 11, 03:56:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home