5/24/2007

It's all about you.

I'm still rather busy with all that work stuff so I haven't given much thought to writing anything here.

I have been to your blogs though. So instead of writing about what I'm doing, I'm going to write about you.

Yes you.

You know who you are, ... except for you, you don't even seem to know which way is up but that's probably because you're mother dropped you on your head, it's not your fault, this isn't about you so relax.

But you! Yeees, you! You are very disappointing, I've read your blog, why do you even bother? Each and every time I go there you are very disappointi, ... no, I don't mean you, you are more boring more than disappointing. I'm not going to even go into your boringness and the reasons why you shouldn't be allowed to liv... I said I wasn't talking about you. Your protestations of 'not being disappointing' when I've said that you are more boring than disappointing is boring. Maybe you should get off the blogs and live a little and you wouldn't be so boring.

I'm talking about YOU. ... What? Not this again, I don't mean you, you're clever and funny and never disappointing. You should write more posts. But the person behind you, hiding, yes YOU! You are frightfully disappointing, every time I go to your blog I see something that could be good but it just ends up petering out in a most disappointing fashion. ... I don't care if you can do better ... No, I'm never going to your blog again ... Because it's disappointing to see potential that never fruits ... No, I'm not giving you a second chance ... My expectations are NOT too high. I didn't even have any expectations when I started reading your stuff. It seemed fun, but now it's disappointing ... No, everyone thinks your stuff is rubbish ... Everyone ... No, EVERYONE! ... I don't care if you are me.

[No - this is not a pity post, just some shit I started typing and that was the simplest way I could finish it when it started boring me... disappointing... jokes! I'll do a real update soon... promise!]

Take: 18

Blogger jin mused...

HAHA!! :-)

It's ok...I knew it wasn't about me from the start.

Why, you ask?

Well, simple really. If you'd have been talking about me you would have used the words "Perfect", "Witty", "Amazing" & "Gorgeous" a lot more.

:-P

Thu May 24, 05:17:00 pm

 
Blogger JLee mused...

we miss you, poopsie!

Thu May 24, 11:27:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Well Jin, at least you're confident ;)

Fri May 25, 09:44:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

JLee,

Who's this poopsie person you speak of? ...and why are you leaving them messages on my blog.

Fri May 25, 09:45:00 am

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

Boring is equivalent to death.

Potential isn't supposed to fruit.

Only unrealistic expectations can disappoint.

& Everyone is a reflection of me.

Jeez, rich you're a fucking Guru.

Fri May 25, 11:47:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Cheers L>t! I love it when someone gets the drivel I carry on with... well, except for the Guru bit. I'm more of a Swami... I meant smarmy...

Fri May 25, 12:49:00 pm

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

Yes, drivel is such a good word, but under-used.

Fri May 25, 01:23:00 pm

 
Blogger Diana Crabtree mused...

I knew you weren't talking about me because I am in Kampala, Uganda, and therefore my life is very interesting...

Then again I am looking at a blog even though I am in Africa! Maybe I am a little disappointing!

Hello everyone from Africa!

Sat May 26, 12:35:00 am

 
Blogger SafeTinspector mused...

Just remember that the root word of drivel is drive.

It could be about anyone, really, but I've shrunken.

Sat May 26, 10:53:00 am

 
Blogger Scarlet Hip mused...

I feel exactly the same way about you. I mean me. I mean you.

You know what I mean.

Sun May 27, 05:43:00 am

 
Blogger concerned citizen mused...

safeT has shrunken, I'm only a ghost of my self & it appears rich is imploding...

Stop! it's not over yet.

Where's the great plot?

The world can't end with a fizzle.

Mon May 28, 12:19:00 am

 
Blogger JLee mused...

Poopsie is your imaginary friend, remember?

Mon May 28, 01:43:00 pm

 
Blogger Bathroom Hippo mused...


...

Rich, you bastard, I may need your voice on an upcoming project.

Wed May 30, 03:39:00 am

 
Blogger SafeTinspector mused...

b-hip: I can do a good Rich impersonation.

No worries, mate! Har har har I emm an Rich! bloop! bloop!

Wed May 30, 12:56:00 pm

 
Blogger Murp! mused...

You must be shaggin' Squid. That asshole ain't been bloggin' either...

Wed May 30, 01:23:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Actually L>t, it's used quite a bit down this end of the world. Your new mission is to bring it into popular usage in the States.

Hey Diana, I hope Uganda is treating you well. I have to say that I'm VERY impressed with your 'extreme' travels. I wish more Americans would similarly travel... but remember, the rest of the world isn't all that keen on Americans so call yourself a Canadian.

SafeT, dude, what's with all this shrinking drivel?

Brooke, I'm not sure I do know what you mean... I feel vaguely insulted and yet strangely intrigued at the same time.

L>t, You're right! It's not over yet. It's just the quite before the storm.

JLee, I killed Poopsie with an imaginary Howitzer. It wasn't pretty but you can't have an imaginary friend who's 600ft tall following you around, eating your friends, and complaining about the lack of fashion in his size.

B-Hip, um... yeah... that's the way to enlist someones help... call them a bastard. All I can say is, 'Go fuck yourself poon dog!'

...or you could email me, you know the address.

SafeT, Holy crap brother! That is the funkiest freak'n avatar I've seen in ages. Soooo cool, did you make it?

Oh, and your impersonation is terrible. Terrible I say!

Murp!, It''s cause I've been doing a lot of stuff. Like making PUPPETS! PUPPETS! PUPPETS! I'll do a post about it soon. In the mean time, tell Squid to stop being a pussy and post some stuff... that or just say 'Hi' and that I hope he and his wife are doing super well.

Thu May 31, 09:11:00 am

 
Blogger arthbard mused...

I think the trick to impersonating an Aussie is to make sure you use the word "knoif." No, really, they say it. I totally heard it in a movie this one time.

Of course, the hard part is to work it into every sentence, which requires some degree of creativity.

Thu May 31, 11:23:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

That's not a kniof, THIS is a knoif!

Thu May 31, 03:32:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home