2/04/2008

All things too cute

The more I keep playing with the Sprites' design, the more I keep coming up with terribly cute things.

Sometimes, just sometimes, I can't stand it any more. That's when things like this happen...



Of course, the original drawing IS very cute. I'm sure there will be plenty more stuff like this, minus the gross-out, on offer during the development of the Sprites.

Take: 14

Blogger Ookami Snow mused...

Where did his feet go?

And who let him get a heart tatt on is stomach?

Tue Feb 05, 12:41:00 pm

 
Blogger Diana Crabtree mused...

Oh dear Rich... why can't people keep things nice? why is it always dirtier is better?

*sigh*

Tue Feb 05, 05:15:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Ookami Snow, I think it's perfectly obvious where his feet went. He's so cute I couldn't help myself nibbling on them... unfortunately they tasted like bubblegum and I nibbled them completely off. Which is of course why he got completely drunk, looked in a mirror, saw his missing feet, turned his stomach, and made him throw up the... well, it's green, so my guess is that he was drinking absinthe.

As for the tattoo, he's old enough to make his own decisions on that type of matter.

Wed Feb 06, 10:44:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Hey Diana,

That's exactly my point! Sheesh, are you people in a strop or what?

Wed Feb 06, 10:46:00 am

 
Blogger Ookami Snow mused...

Oh I should have guessed that.

Thu Feb 07, 02:22:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Why? Are you a good guesser? Or were you the stranger sitting in the corner when we had the bubble-gum bird feet buffet?

Thu Feb 07, 02:57:00 pm

 
Blogger Is it sync'd yet? mused...

That is creeping me out.


Gnat.
.

Fri Feb 08, 06:58:00 am

 
Blogger SafeTinspector mused...

Two Parrots One Cup

Fri Feb 08, 10:22:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Gnat, I'm not sure what creeps me out more, the fact that I'm designing cute little characters for a TV show aimed at the under 4 year old market or the fact that I then use those characters to put something completely gross on my blog.

Hmmmm, maybe it's a balance thing. By day I'm a mild mannered TV show designer guy and by night I'm just a normal adult... yeah... let's pretend it's that!

Fri Feb 08, 10:39:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

SafeT,

I'm not really sure what to say to that... I'm a little slow sometimes... whatever you mean, it sounds like a good name for the little scamp. Twopar-Woncup!

I think that Swahili for Get a bucket actually.

Fri Feb 08, 10:43:00 am

 
Blogger jin mused...

I agree with what you said here (in my own way of course ;-):

"Hmmmm, maybe it's a balance thing. By day I'm a mild mannered pastry princess and by night I'm just a normal adult..."

Fri Feb 08, 12:13:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

I think there has to be a time when you stop working and be your true self... of course, drawing and so forth is completely enjoyable and natural to me so if sometimes I use pictures I've been working on to have a little fun then I guess that's ok.

It'd be like a pastry princess not eating cake I guess!

Fri Feb 08, 01:04:00 pm

 
Blogger SafeTinspector mused...

OK, I hesitate to elaborate, but it was an allusion to the unfortunate internet phenomenon of "Two Girls One Cup", which you will have to google if you want more information, as it is simply too disturbing to relate here.

Sat Feb 09, 01:30:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Oh... blarrrgggt! That's... um... yeah...

Mon Feb 11, 10:04:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home