5/01/2008

CHIRRUP!

We have a new friend
We liked him so much we bought him a new three storey mansion
It's only a small three storey mansion


So small in fact
it can only fit one small Possum.
But not any ordinary possum



It's POSSUM the Budgie
It's POSSUM the chattiest Budgie on the Block (I don't shut up!)
It's POSSUM the acrobatic 'hang upside down from the swing' and chat to you Budgie



Possum says, "Hey Everyone! I like this new mansion of mine
but I'll like it more when I'm finger tame and can fly outside my mansion.
And then hopefully I'll learn to say my name in English.

Because at the moment I call myself,
'CHIRRUP, Chi'ip, Tsup, Chirrup, Tsup, Chi Chu, Chirrup, Tsup, Soooowoowwoo Chirrup'
and that's just way to long a name to say at parties.



And now for this random picture I didn't take on my camera... "Duck Drinking Fish Soup?"

Take: 74

Blogger Ces Adorio mused...

Lucky Possum! Does Possum have a nickname?

My gosh! I thought the log in the bottom picture was a rotting mammal at first!

Thu May 01, 10:20:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Hey Ces, Possum has several nicknames but we only call him Possum to his face. We're trying to get him to talk so it helps to only say one thing. He mostly gets called 'Possum the Acrobat', 'Puff' (He loves to settle in a puff up his feathers when chattering), and 'Have-a-chat'.

Ewww... that must have been a lovely image for you! Now you say it, I can see where you were coming from. Gross!

Thu May 01, 10:39:00 am

 
Blogger jin mused...

Can you please teach him to say cock in honor of me?!
;-P

Thu May 01, 11:21:00 am

 
Blogger jin mused...

If you get yelled at you can just say he's saying cake and that they have terribly dirty minds!
;-)

Thu May 01, 11:22:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

I want to teach him swear words but I've been told I'm not 'allowed'. Something about the niece and nephew visiting... as if they don't know the word cock.

Although, I was telling a friend the other day that I'd teach Possum to call her a deviant. That could be fun.

Thu May 01, 11:31:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Actually, Jin, I'll teach Possum to say cock if you teach Brioche to say, 'Jinsters a horn bag!'

Thu May 01, 11:32:00 am

 
Blogger jin mused...

Ha! Brioche is already trying to choose my men for me!!! I'm not kidding! The past couple weeks there have been 3... um... shall we say 'jinterested parties'. She growled, barked & showed her teeth at 2 of them. The third guy she likes as evidenced by the fact that he hugged me and she didn't try to castrate him. She did nudge his crotch however... like a LOT. I wanted to, but I'm more of a lady than she is.

Thu May 01, 11:57:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

See, now that 3rd guy was really smart. When dating a girl with a dog... keep some lunch meat in your trousers. Works every time!

Hehehe, that's so funny. I hope she has good taste.

Thu May 01, 12:02:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Hello CHIRRUP, Chi'ip, Tsup, Chirrup, Tsup, Chi Chu, Chirrup, Tsup, Soooowoowwoo Chirrup! I could teach you some English words! I can see you are upside down in Australia too! BWARK!!

Thu May 01, 12:08:00 pm

 
Blogger jin mused...

AHA! I never thought of that! Well, he gets kudos for being so smart if that's what he did! LOL!!!

He knows the way to the tart... er, I mean the way to my heart is thru my doggie!
;-)

Thu May 01, 12:08:00 pm

 
Blogger Anonymous mused...

Hello Possum! This isn't Dame Edna speaking. I find it interesting how you don't think he'll learn swear words. They pick up the swear words before any others from their Slave's conversations ;)

Thu May 01, 12:16:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

JACK! TeaCHIRRUP?

Thu May 01, 12:24:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Jin,

Dogs were the best pick up device ever invented. And then they invented those hang bag chihuahuas and ruined everything!

Thu May 01, 12:26:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Thankyou very much CHIRRUP, Chi'ip, Tsup, Chirrup, Tsup, Chi Chu, Chirrup, Tsup, Soooowoowwoo Chirrup, so kind of you to share tea in your Mansion. I shall return the favour one day in my Castle after your first escape. BWARK!

Thu May 01, 12:29:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

I'm not sure he'll pick up any English at all Anonybird. He's been out of the nest for about 3 months, it might be too late. I'd be interested in knowing any tips or tricks to get him started though?

We are not his Slaves! We are his happy and obedient non-paid servants!

Thu May 01, 12:30:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Jack, Ssssoooososoo Chirrrup tsup chkchkchkchk Shhhh tsup I Churrruurrr don't sooss chirrup want tsup them tchch to know chirrup my chkchk escape chirrup plans!

Thu May 01, 12:36:00 pm

 
Blogger Anonymous mused...

Three months is a baby! It's never too late to learn a language, Jack has a daily new word. The best tip is to talk to Possum and remain positive - he might have heard you say that! They seem chattier in the afternoons and ABC Television Programs are Jack's favourite - especially the singing ;)

Thu May 01, 02:25:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Of course I'd love to hear your escape plans CHIRRUP, Chi'ip, Tsup, Chirrup, Tsup, Chi Chu, Chirrup, Tsup, Soooowoowwoo Chirrup, but the Slaves ARE listening right now! Today's word is "Bugga" but we don't need to know how to spell it. It's best to follow the word with a long laugh after a Slave is bitten for not being fast enough. BWARK!

Thu May 01, 02:33:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Hahahaha! The Baby is constantly chatty... I mean CONSTANTLY! I used to have budgies years ago and I have friends who have budgies and I can honestly say I've never met a more chittery little thing. My girlfriend (she's been doing a lot of talking) rang from home over lunch and there he was in the background. CHIRRUPING AWAY!

The reason we thought he might be too old was that Mooncar read that you need to start when they're just out of the nest. I'm glad to know it's not too late. They also say not to put a mirror in the cage, is that another fallacy?

Possum seems to like music as well... but he also likes Friends to chat too. I think it's because Jennifer Anniston is a sqwarker!

Thu May 01, 02:44:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Slaves should be bitten and not heard! Tsup Tsup!

My word for the day is Possum... It seems to have been that since I arrived in the house on Saturday. I don't know what that is CHIRRUP?? Or why they keep repeating at me... I think it's their favourite food or something. Sssswooooswoswoo CHIRRUP! Mine is seed!

Thu May 01, 02:49:00 pm

 
Blogger Anonymous mused...

I think Possum must be trying to imitate Mooncar's chatter already! Or is there too much sweetener in his seed?

Tsk, tsk, new parents! Stop reading all the silly how to rear books and trust your instincts ;)

Jack has a mirror and rings the attached bell kissing himself before bed each night, then does a whine which is sounding more like "Nightie, night" each night; hops into bed, says "I love you" and blows three kisses imitating the sound of humans kissing the loudest they can. They love repetition ... or is that our brain washing?

Truly, he surprises us every day and also appears to associate words with their meanings! Possum is telling Jennifer to be quiet! Hhehheee

Thu May 01, 06:20:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Very good CHIRRUP, Chi'ip, Tsup, Chirrup, Tsup, Chi Chu, Chirrup, Tsup, Soooowoowwoo Chirrup! You're a bright young man! Only listen to Slaves when you like what they say. Selective hearing has made me King!

Possums are SCOUNDELS! They steal my Castle leftovers when no one is looking. If the Slaves keep up with trying to brain wash you into thinking you're a fury marsupial - steal their leftovers and see if they like that! Also demand a share from the Slaves dinner plates to make your point, even if there’s only seed in their quarters! (I think your taste for seeds is bland) BWARK!!

Thu May 01, 06:34:00 pm

 
Blogger Bimbimbie mused...

Tsup*!* Possum you sure is a cute looking budgie *!*

Barney at just seven has a mouth like a sewer and has taken it upon himself to teach the younger two Sam and Charlie all that he knows. All day long they sit on their branches swearing at one another*!*

I should say Barney the ruffian is a macaw and the other two are African greys and they live at a wildlife sanctuary in the UK

I had to look closely at that fish photo I first thought the fish were chomping into a dead duck :(

Thu May 01, 08:06:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Ha! I don't know anything about sweetner in seed... but I do know that Mooncar doesn't even need to chat to him. He will happily chat to ANYTHING! Literally! Mooncar was doing a job application the other day and she had to put him in the other room so she could concentrate without being tempted to sit and chat back to him.

In truth we didn't do that much reading. The only reason I even know that you can get a Budgie to talk is that Mooncar had a talking Budgie as a kid. I knew larger parrots could talk but Budgies? Too cool not to try so we read a couple of website pages to see how to start.

Jack sounds extremely cool... if not a little *whispering* vain! ;)

Thu May 01, 09:24:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

WHAT! They're calling me a marsupial of fury... I'll show them fury, TSUP! The moment I get the guts to actually sit on one of their fingers I'll poop on it. And I'll steal off their plates... if I ever get the guts to try something other than seed. CHIRRUP. Tsup. They keep putting all sort of food in my cage. They even have this thing called millet but I've never seen it so I'm a little suspicious. Tzzzzjeeep! The only thing I really like is a couple of nibbles on CHI'RIP CHCHCHCHreeep Euclyptus leaves. They have this fruit thing they put in TSUP! Not even willing to look at that stuff yet Soooowoowwoo Chirrup CHIRRUP!

Thu May 01, 09:32:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

I agree Bimbimbie. He is a real cutie... well, for a normal looking Budgie. He is a unusually nice soft green though.

Wow, You know a Macaw a couple of African greys. Well, they're kinda at the top of the smarty pants of birds list. African Greys are smarter than dogs. And a lot ruder from the sounds of it. My grandmother had a Cockatoo when I was a lad. He was a pretty smart bird... no swearing though, well, not in english.


Yeah, that Log photo has thrown a couple of people. But Hey, I keep having photo's turn up on my little digital camera because I just hand it to people as say, SHOOT STUFF! I thought I may as well show some of the stranger stuff.

Thu May 01, 09:40:00 pm

 
Blogger The Phosgene Kid mused...

Keep Possum away from the Meth. The picture of the Coy is nice!

Fri May 02, 02:45:00 am

 
Blogger Wendy mused...

OMG! You know, or don't, I have always had Keets. I know they are Budgies but they are called parakeets here, not sure why.

Anyway, my last one, TuTu the VI could talk. He could say I love you, please shut the door and other sorts of things including wolf whistle which was so fun!

I had to put him to sleep at twelve years old...the vet was so amazed by his age she did the euthanization for free, sweet sweet woman. I cried harder for my birdie than I ever cried for any pet. I loved him so.

BUT! My new friends and your new friend, uhm, yeah, not so much. heh But we should totally get them together and see if they bond. Shall we go there or would you like to come here? lol

Fri May 02, 04:46:00 am

 
Blogger A wildlife gardener mused...

I like Possum...but why is he not flying free in a group with all his pals as Mother Nature intended? A bird in a cage puts all heaven in a rage:(

Fri May 02, 07:34:00 am

 
Blogger Gyrobo mused...

I can totally imagine this conversation being staged for company:

"Say, that budgie isn't budging!"

Then the bird chimes in,

"I'm just playing possum!"

This stuff writes itself.

Fri May 02, 09:29:00 am

 
Blogger Bimbimbie mused...

Just taken another look at that fish photo and spotted the duck ... I missed it completely the first time around. I took the white on it's wing as some poor dead duck's eye ...
and I only drink tea *!*

Tsup*!* Possum ... a green one you are very rare Tsup*!*

Fri May 02, 11:14:00 am

 
Blogger Anonymous mused...

Jack is a *whispering* lot vain! He's placing bottlebrush between wing feathers after a luxury bath this very moment. I have to say Possum does have an extra soft green to his colouring, like the insides of a baby avocado :) That duck could go extreme fishing if it wanted to!

Fri May 02, 12:32:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Calm down CHIRRUP, Chi'ip, Tsup, Chirrup, Tsup, Chi Chu, Chirrup, Tsup, Soooowoowwoo Chirrup! All of that can be taken care of by Projectile Pooping! I'm an expert, and with practise you might be able to aim through a doorway and onto the Slaves bed! I'm working on it going around corners because aiming for the kitchen would be a lot more fun. It could also help that little problem of yours to get your guts up BWARK!

Fri May 02, 12:37:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

MY fish, Officer Bryant, does not 'chatter' but...he is quite stealthy & will hunt down & kill rather large worms. It is always an exciting fight to the death.

Can you say that for your Budgie?

Fri May 02, 11:03:00 pm

 
Blogger Diana Crabtree mused...

I love him.

Please teach him to say "deviant" he can explain to his cousins why uncle Rich is "the way he is"

Sat May 03, 04:00:00 am

 
Blogger Ces Adorio mused...

Teach him to say "Lente!". That's starting with a minor swear. The heavy and dirty later.

Sat May 03, 12:47:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

What do you call a budgie run over by a lawnmower?

Shredded Tweet!

Sun May 04, 12:55:00 pm

 
Blogger The Phosgene Kid mused...

Get six more of them and I have recipes...

Sun May 04, 01:43:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

I'M AAAAAAAAAAAAALIVE... actually, no I'm not, I'm dead... WoooOOOooOoOOOoo Spooky, Huh?

No. I didn't think so either.

Tue May 06, 02:27:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Phos, I thought the picture was nice too... others have disagreed.

I tried to keep him away from the Meth. The bugger over powered. Who would have thought the rotten little feathered addict was so strong?!

Tue May 06, 02:29:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Wendy! What a pleasure it is to have your company here.

I think Americans call them something different because they probably had trouble pronouncing and spelling an Aboriginal word; Budgerigar. It is an odd word. So odd in fact not even we say the whole thing... mind you, being an Aussie we don't even use our countries full name.

*tear* Poor TuTu the VI! That's sad, no-one should have to euthanasia their Budgie... they should come home to a smug looking Cat and a house full of feathers like the universe intended.

Although, that's my guess for what happened to the other three TuTu's.

Tue May 06, 02:34:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

You're absolutely right Wildlife G.

I let him go in a flock of his brothers. Unfortunately they all hen pecked him until he became sick and then he was eaten by a Goanna. Who would have thought that a bird bred in captivity wouldn't have been able to survive in the wild.

Just jokes... He'll be out from the cage the moment he's tame enough to know we're there to look after him.

Although, I am glad I don't believe in heaven now.

Tue May 06, 02:37:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Damnit Gyrobo if you're not 100% spot on. I'm totally going to try and teach him that. Does Roboshrub sell and automatic Budgie Brainwasher?

Tue May 06, 02:39:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Oh, I figured out what you'd seen Bimbimbie. It was disturbing, that poor dead 'whatever' being masticated on by those poor bright pretty fish... wait...

Who knew, there is a Green Possum. Not so rare.

Tue May 06, 03:04:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Ha, Anonybird! I think the fish could go extreme duck hunting if they wanted to. I've heard of fish out of water stories but that's redunculous!

Bottlebrush laden wings sounds fantastic! I think I'll do that tonight... for me... not for possum. Yeah, it's an unusual green for a budgie. I'm thinking it'll change as he gets older.

Tue May 06, 03:09:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

I. I. I... sat on their finger! I was too scared to poop. I don't like that one little bit. I've taken to turning my back on the male one who persists in trying to get me to sit on his finger... what a freak.

Tue May 06, 03:13:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Handmaiden, you wouldn't say that if you'd seen a flock of hungry Budgies in the outback wrestle a baby to the ground and carry it off.

There was even a movie about it; A Buuuudgies got my Babee. Of course, they changed it to a Dingo to make it seem more menacing but we all know it was a Budgie.

Tue May 06, 03:19:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

You think I'm a deviant Diana? You're apparently in love with a small green bird. Really, that's just sick!

I was telling Mooncar about the idea to get him to call people Deviant, she thought it was a great idea. Consider it on the list of words to teach.

Tue May 06, 03:21:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Ces, I would never force a bird to say lentil. What kind of a monster do you think I am?

I will try to get him to say 'abno' though. Because that's so much better than Lentil!


PS. My best mate is Filipino. I'm not completely (mostly but not completely) ignorant in these matters.

Tue May 06, 03:33:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Someone's been watching Vicar of Dibley!

The cousin of Alan Chapman, who I made my last film about, is the guy behind Vicar of Dibley actually. He's one of the guys who runs Tiger Apsect. It's a small world.

Tue May 06, 03:37:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Why do you think we got him Phos? It's not like he's a pet or anything. We just wanted to have a dinner party where people could talk to their meal before eating. Quite a novelty.

Tue May 06, 03:38:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

No. Really. I am dead. WoooOoooOOoooOOoOooooo

Tue May 06, 03:41:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

BWARK! With time you'll also choose which one will serve as the toilet for the week. My bet is it could be the male one for the first month. That's VERY brave of you CHIRRUP, Chi'ip, Tsup, Chirrup, Tsup, Chi Chu, Chirrup, Tsup, Soooowoowwoo Chirrup to sit on their finger! Did you peck the male one's heart out already or something?

Tue May 06, 06:04:00 pm

 
Blogger Bimbimbie mused...

Ha*!* A green ringtail, how amazing*!*

Wed May 07, 05:51:00 am

 
Blogger Diana Crabtree mused...

CHIRRUP, Chi'ip, Tsup, Chirrup, Tsup, Chi Chu, Chirrup, Tsup, Soooowoowwoo Chirrup, that was a good move, not pooping on them. They will trust you and let you fly around the house, then you can strategically poop on something that would be much funnier. Don't tell them I suggested it, though.

Wed May 07, 07:56:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

I was very brave! Then I flew around the cage crazy like because he was obviously so scary. *CHIRRIP* But no. I didn't bite him *Chirrup* But I opened my beak a few times just to let him know that I could if I wanted too *Tsup* He laughed at me. He's definitely the toilet.

Wed May 07, 09:33:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Hey Bimbimbie, it's an interesting world out there. Of course, this particular character would make a terrible pie... everyone would think it was mouldy. Hmmmmm, maybe if I put peas in it?

Wed May 07, 09:35:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Diana... are you talking to me? Um... *flies around nervously* WHY DO THESE HUMANS KEEP TALKING TO ME... All I hear is Ooo OOoooo OOoo OOo. Crazy monkeys won't leave me alone. Next thing I know she'll put her hand in my Mansion and I'll poop on her. That'll be funny.

Wed May 07, 09:37:00 am

 
Blogger Ticharu mused...

Hey Rich, I've just been working a lot lately, also putting in a garden, trying to do some recording, and The Brain Police have another gig so we start practicing for that this weekend. Otherwise the world keeps spinning and my beard keeps getting greyer!

How are you???

Wed May 07, 11:18:00 am

 
Blogger Diana Crabtree mused...

Don't be afraid of me CHIRRUP, Chi'ip, Tsup, Chirrup, Tsup, Chi Chu, Chirrup, Tsup, Soooowoowwoo Chirrup!

Come closer, I'm just going to put my hand out...and...

Wed May 07, 12:03:00 pm

 
Blogger Anonymous mused...

WHAAAAA Diana Crabtree is REALLY hairy!

Wed May 07, 06:21:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Grey Beards and the Brain Police? Bah? Guh? Zah?

Seriously, I know you're living a fast paced life and all but I have no idea who the Brain Police are (yet). I think you need to put a little more on your blog than your songs. You know, like, a little about you... not too much, cause that's boring... it'd be like an artist, like, doing posts about their pets... wait... geeesh, I don't blame you. Stay away from blogger and create... Grey hairs or music, either... one way or another I hope you're enjoying life brother.

Wed May 07, 11:09:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

*POOP*!


I don't know what you people are seeing but all I see is a Monkey subverting the will of a bird to fly.

*POOP*!

Wed May 07, 11:11:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Don't listen to him Diana. He's a big fraidy bird. Actually, he had about an hours worth of 'hands on' attention tonight. He was a lot more relaxed by the end of it.

Wed May 07, 11:13:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Anonybird! That's just rude. REALLY! We're not all birds with pretty coloured feathers like You, Jack or Possum. Some of us are Monkeys. We have hair. It's not a lot of hair; and it's usually pretty cute... like Diana. But we definitely aren't birds.

I'm a Mokey and Proud... now, if only I could levitate!

Wed May 07, 11:17:00 pm

 
Blogger arthbard mused...

Great bird. As soon as he gets his name down, he must be taught to sing the entirety of "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life."

Thu May 08, 09:13:00 am

 
Blogger Anonymous mused...

You'd need a jet cloud for that and Monkey Magic! Won't be long and CHIRRUP, Chi'ip, Tsup, Chirrup, Tsup, Chi Chu, Chirrup, Tsup, Soooowoowwoo Chirrup will be your Master!

Thu May 08, 11:29:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Arth, I was more thinking this!

Thu May 08, 11:53:00 am

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Of course, why didn't I think of that, Saiyūki!

In the worlds before Monkey, primal chaos reigned. Heavens sought order. But the phoenix can fly only when its feathers are grown. The four worlds formed again and yet again, as endless aeons wheeled and passed. Time and the pure essences of Heaven, the moisture of the Earth, the powers of the Sun and the Moon all worked upon a certain rock, old as creation. And it became magically fertile. That first egg was named "Thought". Tathagata Buddha, the Father Buddha, said, "With our thoughts, we make the World". Elemental forces caused the egg to hatch. From it came a stone monkey. The nature of Monkey was irrepressible!

The Americans are all very confused right now :)

Thu May 08, 11:58:00 am

 
Blogger Anonymous mused...

I was going to post that skit if returned from holidays and the Parrot Sitter had made a grave mistake!

Note how closely related your furry being is to mine? Monkey hatched from an egg; but I do believe the feathered ones are a lot higher on the Cloud Ladder ;) Pigsy would be easier for the others to understand - craving for physical pleasures such as sleep, food and *cough*.

Thu May 08, 12:11:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Eeep! Now that's an awful thought. In that event I personally would have re-enacted the entire skit but instead of using Jack I would have used the Parrot Sitter. As is, 'It is an EX-Parrot Sitter'.

Oh how a laugh at the first Pigsy. He is waaaaaay too cool. I particularly liked it when Tripitaka became a girl and Pigsy started to flirt with him. LOLz!

PS. You're allowed to say the word on this blog... go on, it's only three little letters, come on, say it with me, 'air'.

Thu May 08, 12:58:00 pm

 
Blogger Anonymous mused...

Hhehhee, I had to be prepared for such an event happening, though we received regular PXTs on Jack's health and wellbeing. In fact, I think the Parrot Sitter ended up living here! SEE PARROT IN CONTROL again! Watch that Possum...

Hhhaaa, everyone loved Pigsy! We learnt a lot of new words from that show like sissy and pooftah but I didn't know what they meant or what you're talking about!

“born from an egg on a mountain top, funkiest monkey that ever popped”

Thu May 08, 01:58:00 pm

 
Blogger G3T Films mused...

Mmmm... I see, Bird becomes boss... I understand. Maybe if I leave the cage open now I can save myself a lot of trouble.

"He knew every magic trick under the sun"... well, three or four that he repeated a lot!

Thu May 08, 03:02:00 pm

 
Blogger arthbard mused...

Ah, that bit never gets old.

... Now, I want a dead parrot ...

Sat May 10, 12:03:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home